t type antenna93 links
Antennas : 15M
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5967 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 3112 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Lazy-H vertical antenna
- A versatile antenna for dx work
[ Hits: 7269 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 22851 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Using the half-square antenna for low bands
- Can’t put up a really high horizontal antenna for 80-meter DXing? Maybe the vertically polarized Half-Square might be the antenna for you.
[ Hits: 2588 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 2046 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 8096 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 17096 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Conductors for HF Antennas
- Putting up an antenna for the low bands? What kind of wire will you use? This analysis may change your plans.
[ Hits: 1992 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- An End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- This end fed type of antenna was marketted in the UK and is a useful system for the portable set-up. Being a half wave, no radials or counterpose wires are needed.
[ Hits: 4408 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 4799 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3725 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Verticals. Ground systems and some history
- Article gives a good overview of the basics and reflects the accepted wisdom from BC antenna work.
[ Hits: 1317 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Multi-type "one-box" Antenna Tuner
- This antenna tuner is a multi-type matching system in the same box, which includes L - Pi and T networks.
[ Hits: 7179 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the “wingspan” of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 2033 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4750 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
[ Hits: 9172 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Wlan antenna Waveguide type
- This antenna is constucted only of a cylindrical can and a N connector with centre tap lengthened
[ Hits: 5354 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
[ Hits: 1835 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Genesis Lamp
- Sell all types of obstruction lighting. Lighting for your ham radio antenna tower.
Genesis Lamp stocks a wide variety of replacement bulbs and specialty replacement light bulbs including: airport lighting and airport light bulbs, incandescent light bulbs and more
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna type f type antenna t type antenna cw type j type n-type rg-8 n type type 75 coax type f type connectors how to connect n-type co m type connector mors* type a n type connect n type connector
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links