tak antenna34 links
- HB9EDL Tak Tenna and Yagi Antenna
- Home made tak tenna and yagi antenna pictures in italian by HB9EDL
[ Hits: 2153 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- ZMV Spiral antennas
- An experimental antenna similar to the TAK spiral antenna was evaluated for SWR response
over the frequency range of 7.0 to 7.3 MHz, or the 40-meter band.
[ Hits: 3213 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- Field Antenna for 40m
- The antenna was designed for installation in a field conditions or limited space. Antenna may be installed at a low- height mast. Antenna does not required guys and takes small room for installation.
[ Hits: 1101 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Vertical Dipole Array
- A simple and awesome wire monoband antenna, very usefull for portable and dxpeditions usage, consist of two elements, a driver and the reflector.
This endfed halfwave gives a very low take off angle and is very suited for chasing DX.
[ Hits: 914 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Morgain 40 80
- A multiband no traps antenna that can work on 40 and 80 meters band. Total lenght of this wire antenna is 20 meters, that make this antenna suitable for restricted lots or backyards. Article in Italian with some interesting pictures taken.
[ Hits: 469 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A 20 meter Moxon Antenna
- Moxons work great, and they take up less space than full size two element Yagis
[ Hits: 1219 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Stake Stick Vertical
- A portable HF vertical antenna that can be used from 10 to 20 meters band
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Petlowany Principle
- Spipral antenna principle by a concept of Bill Petlowany, K6NO. Tak Antennas are based on this principle, using spirals as dipole linear wires.
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Using a Directional Wattmeter to measure VSWR
- These simple instructions will guide you through the operations required to calculate antenna system VSWR: preparation, connecting the wattmeter, taking the readings, calculating VSWR, and disconnecting the wattmeter.
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Height versus take off angle
- One of the most important factor for DXers although many are not aware of this.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 10/15/20 Meter Trap Vertical Antenna
- This antenna project came out very nice. It's a rugged homebrew multi-band trap vertical antenna that works the 10, 15, and 20 meter amateur radio bands. The antenna can be mounted on the ground or on a mast. Mounted on the ground the antenna has a low take off angle for working DX. If mounted on a mast the antenna will acheive both a low angle as well as another radiation lobe that has a much higher take off angle.
[ Hits: 2565 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 80 meter half wave wire antenna
- How to build a no tuner 80 meter, half wave wire antenna that takes full advantage of the phone portion of the band known as 75 meters.
[ Hits: 1231 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- SARK-110 Antenna Analyzer
- The SARK-110 is a completely new design concept for an Antenna Analyzer. This is a truly pocket size device, so you can take it anywhere. It offers a gorgeous 3” high-resolution, active-matrix color display that allows information-rich diagrams, works from 0.1 to 230MHz
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Breedlove Mounts
- Solid brass swivel ball mounts for CB or Ham radio antennas. Stake pocket brackets for pick-up trucks. New design, two minutes to install. Quick disconnect couplings and mounts, solid brass.
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna 11 mhz antenna 11 mt antenna 11m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links