terminal node7 links
Manufacturers : Antenna Analyzers
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
[ Hits: 4053 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
[ Hits: 4233 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 1162 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1564 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 7003 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BPQ Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC or Baycom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the BPQ Node software.
[ Hits: 1227 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 22626 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 6.93 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for terminal node
Search terminal node with: Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo , Bing
You can try similar termsterminal node terminal node controller node irlp node packet terminal terminal program, terminal programs packet terminal program
Get our links, Everywhere!
Follow us on Social Networks
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links