text morse31 links
Operating Modes : Morse code
- Text to Morse Code MP3
- Convert any text in morse code mp3 file, you can choose speed from 5 to 50 wpm and tone frequency
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- Morse code to text converter
- Online morse code conversion tool
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- MP3 CW Practice files
- Generate and download morse code practice files in the mp3 format. You can even download the texts to check the resources. Files can be generated online by selecting speed, tone and duration.
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- 2 Amateur Radio Morse code practice keys Android App
- Iambic and Straight key amateur ham radio CW Morse code practice oscillators for Android.
This Android app gives you both straight and iambic CW Morse code practice key oscillators.
Each key translates Morse code into English and CW prosigns in real time as you practice.
Practice sending Morse code with a straight key oscillator.
Settings include WPM, show/hide Morse code/text, choose sidetone 400Hz-800Hz.
Adjust the WPM so that you can produce well formed DITs and DAHs at a comfortable speed.
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Morse Code MIDI & Text Generator
- Online morse code MIDI & text generator.
[ Hits: 1948 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Morse Code Translator
- Translate text into Morse Code and vice versa online.
[ Hits: 1816 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.11 ]
- The HotPaw Morse Code Decoder
- The HotPaw Morse Code Decoder decodes the tones of Morse Code characters from audio input, and transcribes the results into text. Commercial App for MacOS X. Price USD 19.99
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Morse Code Translator
[ Hits: 677 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- HotPaw MorseDecoder for iPhone and iPad. Translates sounds from mic to text. Includes a DSP narrow band filter.
[ Hits: 3695 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- Decode Morse Code with Arduino
- A sketch to read the input from the microphone and translate the dots and dashes into ASCII characters.
[ Hits: 1609 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Sending and receiving Laser CW signals with a Raspberry Pi
- Sending and receiving text with Morse code light pulses across the room is a fun and cheap project you can do on a Raspberry Pi or Arduino or any other microcontroller. This post explains how I did it, and how you can do it too.
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termstext morse weather text morse key homemade morse key linux morse morse code morse decoder morse keyer morse keys morse machine morse oscillator morse paddles morse runner morse trainer super morse
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links