the inverted u antenna40 links
Antennas : 160M
- 160m inverted L by W6SDO
- A 160 meter antenna with a base loading coil used to tune the two lower frequency segments of the band.
[ Hits: 1809 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Inverted L- Antenna for the TOP Band
- An schema drawing and formula to calculate size of an Inverted L antenna for the 160 meters band, 1.84 MHz.
[ Hits: 699 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6 ]
- 7 MHz Alumium Delta Loop
- An inverted triangle Delta Loop Antenna for the 40 meter band made with aluminium pipes, each element is 14,2 meters including a home made aluminium mount.
[ Hits: 1291 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- The 40 Meter Inverted V Antenna
- This 40 meter Inverted V antenna was tested and tuned at a height of 35 feet and proved excellent results. The ends of the antenna are about 11 feet above the ground. Article and video available
[ Hits: 1456 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- 40m Linear-Loaded Dipole
- A short dipole wire antenna for 40 meters band. It is a folded dipole that do not make use of coils and can be used either in horizontal or inverted V configuration
[ Hits: 1473 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 80m Inverted-L 12m Spiderpole
- An Inverted-L with its long leg sloping to the ground. It will still work very good, even if the horizontal wire has to be sloped diagonally to the ground, as long as you have enough horizontal space to keep it at about a 45 degree angle or more from the pole.
[ Hits: 130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Wire Antenna Calculator
[ Hits: 1366 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 160m Inverted Delta Loop
- This 160 meter Delta Loop antenna is made of Hard drawn copper wire AWG 10, the two upper side are 148.5 foot each base wire is 240.9 foot, the feed point at 30.69 foot to one corner, feed with 450 Homs balanced line to an antenna tuner on the ground, then with 50 homs coax to the shack.
[ Hits: 77 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Your first antenna - the half-wave dipole
- RSGB article for beginners. How to build a dipole antenna, construction tips and correct setup of inverted-ve dipole antennas
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The half-wave dipole, your first antenna
- Construction tips of a basic wire antenna, the half wave dipole. Inverted V dipoles and effects of inverted v on radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- 160-80-40 Metre Trapped V-Dipole
- A Trapped dipole inverted V antenna for lower HF Bands. Construction details are for temporary installation. Permanent installations will require additional ruggedising and waterproofing however the basic electronics concepts remain the same. This project includes SWR plots for the three bands and pictures details of the homemade traps.
[ Hits: 100 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Testing End Fed Long Wire Antenna
- Testing a 27.2 metre end fed long wire antenna,used for SOTA activations placed as an inverted V. The author reports in this article an on the field practical result.
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Portable link dipole
- A lightweight inverted vee antenna that can be supported by a 10 metre long fiberglass squid pole. The antenna is designed to cover 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 1668 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- Optimizing Ground Radials in End-Fed Antennas
- An interesting article focused on defining the optimal lenght and number of ground radials in vertical, inverted-L, end-fed antennas. This article compares also the radial length vs number of ground radials to power loss in transmitted power.
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RF Trap Resonant Frequency
- RF traps for a lightweight 40/30/20/17/15m inverted V dipole antenna for SOTA purposes and how you can use a modern antenna analyser to find the resonant frequency of a HF trap.
[ Hits: 191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Basic Inverted V Antenna
- The Inverted Vee is the most popular antenna used
by Ham Radio Operators, because it's very inexpensive and requires very little time to put up in the air
[ Hits: 1302 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Safari - Inverted V antenna
- A dual band portable inverted V antenna for 80 and 40 meters band with dimensions for other bands and several assembling instruction
[ Hits: 609 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- The K2AV FCP Single Wire Folded CounterPoise
- Efficient Low Band Counterpoise for Restricted Circumstances Loss Avoidance Opportunities and Techniques for the Low Bands
The short and linear FCP was designed to reduce ground losses from inadequate radial systems beneath inverted L and other vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Field Day Inverted L
- Inverted L antenna, even if not completely freestanding, it only requires one line to be lauched into a tree to support the end of the horizontal wire. This project is done with a 31-foot Jackite pole for a support and uses six 15-foot radials and one 33-foot radial.
[ Hits: 80 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna Calculation Software
- The program consists of tabbed pages for various antenna and transmission line calculation. You can compute the values for an inverted L network that will allow you to match the 50 ohm output of the radio, or you can compute the necessary length in the units of choice for a 5/8 wave vertical for 10 meter band.
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar termsinverted l antenna inverted l antenna for 80m inverted l-antenna inverted v antenna inverted vee antenna the inverted u antenna inverted l antenna by vk1od inverted v antenna calculator inverted vertical antenna 80m inverted l inverted inverted l inverted u inverted v inverted v 80 m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links