tnc packet31 links
Manufacturers : Digital and Packet Radio
- TNC for HF and VHF, by PacComm Packet Radio Division of JanRix Inc.
[ Hits: 4900 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kantronics produce Modems, Tnc, Kam, Marine, wireless modems. Packet radio communication devices, HF E-mail, paging, GPS tracking, weather data gathering, or wireless data transmission.
[ Hits: 8570 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- PacComm Packet Radio Systems
- Packet Modems, tnc, portable tnc manufacturer
[ Hits: 3818 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- An HF Packet Tuning Indicator
- This article describes the use of a PSK31 soundcard program's "waterfall" display as great tuning indicator for any HF packet TNC
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 1058 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Kenwood ts-2000 and packet/digital mode
- Using the TS-2000 for packet and digital modes. How to connect the Kenwodd TS2000 to TNC
[ Hits: 3763 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An application which can monitor both local TNC and remote Internet APRS packets
[ Hits: 2975 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 3126 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 17062 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- RDCP/Mac is a communications software package to interface your Macintosh to models of Kantronics TNCs. RDCP/Mac uses the Kantronics HOST mode allowing simultaneous connections on VHF packet and the HF digital modes when using the KAM.
[ Hits: 963 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- KaGold and PkGold
- Performance Software for AEA and Kantronics TNCs Recognized Leader in Packet Amtor RTTY Baudot Pactor Gtor ASCII CW Morse support
[ Hits: 15369 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- Packet radio program for 32-bit Windows platforms. Works with a host mode TNC, FlexNet, AGWPE or telnet.
[ Hits: 8853 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BayCom Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a BayCom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the TFPCX Baycom driver software. The software will also work with a normal TNC if it supports KISS mode, such as the Kantronics range.
[ Hits: 1180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Easy Packet Radio program for TAPR-style TNCs
[ Hits: 2437 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- SV2AGW AGWTerm Packet Terminal
- This program needs no other explanations because it is just a terminal program. The only difference is that it is multitasking. This means that you can have multiple connects and you can YAPP without restrictions. You can receive as many YAPPs as you wish simultaneously. If you have more than a RadioPort (You have more than a TNC) you can connect in any RadioPort. You can have also unlimited number of connections (about 100).
[ Hits: 2698 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2388 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BPQ Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC or Baycom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the BPQ Node software.
[ Hits: 974 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Packet Terminal Interface
- Simple Windows based TNC interface program
Designed for ARES operation, simple operator interface to connect and perform communication functions, control operator programs screens before operations
Both receive and transmit screens Simple Windows based TNC interface program Designed for ARES operation Simple operator interface to connect and perform communication functions
Control operator programs screens before operations Both receive and transmit screens
[ Hits: 8623 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.39 ]
- SoundCard Packet TNC PC to Radio Interface
- Computer sound card packet tnc to radio interface. david stansbury kb3kai home-brew version of this soundcard to rig adapter
[ Hits: 4899 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A Cable Construction Trick
- If you have several TNC and radios this trick can be usefull for you
[ Hits: 2482 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
You can try similar terms2m packet agw packet app packet cb packet dos packet dx packet hf packet iss packet mac packet nu packet ny packet os packet osx packet packet packet 232
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links