top loading7 links
- 20m mini dipole antenna
- This antenna project is a compact center-loaded wire-dipole. Center-loading is the most efficient way of loading a dipole or mono-pole
[ Hits: 1577 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- 80m mobile antenna
- The antenna is made in four sections which consists of a base matching coil, a helical section, a centre loading coil and the top whip section with its capacity hat by G4DCH
[ Hits: 2318 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Currents in Standing-Wave Antennas
- How can the current "flowing" out of the top of a mobile loading coil be greater than the current "flowing" into the bottom of the coil?
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Double T Bar Verticals
- Double T Bar Vertical antenna are vertical antenna with cross bars on the top and bottom. These crossbars provide capacitance loading thus reducing the size of the antenna
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Antennas for 136kHz
- Extensive article on building antennas for the 136 Khz band covering several aspects of antennas for the 136 kHz band including Vertical monopole antenna, Short vertical monopole, Vertical antenna with capacitive toploading, Umbrella antenna,
Capacitive toploading of single-tower antennas and Spiral toploaded antenna
[ Hits: 1458 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- Free Windows APRS Client with capability of downloading free aerial photo and topo map data.
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amplifiers and Vacuum Tubes Tuning Loading and Arcing
- Page on amplification topics. From vacuum tubes to various components, discussion on stability and arcin causes.
[ Hits: 2607 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]