tr 15007 links
- Valve Data Sheets
- This web page has full data sheets for a number of commonly used valves. Most are Eimac and include the 2C39A, 3-500Z, 3-1000Z, 3CX1500A7, 3CPX5000A7, 3CX5000A7, YC156, 3CX15000B7, 4CX250B, 4CX250A, 4CX1000A, 4CX1500B, 4CX10000J etc. These are not avialable on Eimac's web site in full - only brief notes.
[ Hits: 4669 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- PCR Remote Control
- PCR Remote Control enables you to control your Icom PCR-100, PCR-1000, PCR-1500 or PCR-2500 over the internet. Using SHOUTcast or a similar Audio Server, you "Broadcast" your radio over the internet allowing others to hear whats going on in your local community.
[ Hits: 2137 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.43 ]
- This is a 4CX1500B grid driven amplifier that is built like a tank. The unit is considerably over designed as can be seen in the pictures documenting the construction
[ Hits: 10910 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Dentron DTR-2000L restoration
- The Dentron DTR2000L is an HF amplifier from the 1980 era. It uses a single 8877/3CX1500A7 tube to produce about a kilowatt of RF output. In this page NR7N includes info on operation, restoration and mods.
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- 50 MHz GS35B 1500 Watt Amplifier
- 50 MHz 1500 Watt Russian GS35B amplifier. Well documented. Complete construction details,pictures,schematics, and more.
[ Hits: 13267 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- Yaesu cloning cables
- Make a Yaesu cloning cable for Yaesu radios ft-847, ft-857, ft-23, ft-90 FT-1500, FT-1802, FT-2800, FT-2400, FT-2500
[ Hits: 885 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]