tr 200058 links
Antennas : Receiving
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 - 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 6527 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver'
s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system
[ Hits: 8636 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Six Meters: An Introduction
- An extensive introduction to 50 mhz band, (6 meters)By Dave Finley N1IRZ, appeared in QRPp Winter 2000
[ Hits: 7081 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.7 ]
- Ham radio digital modes
- An introduction to PSK31, MT63, and Hellschreiber, John DeGood NU3E
Trenton Computer Festival in PDF
[ Hits: 3547 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- TS-2000 Radio Control Program
- ARCP-2000 Radio Control Program for the Kenwood TS-2000 transceiver.
[ Hits: 2975 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1 ]
- LA5MDA Yaesu FT-2000 review
- Yaesu FT-2000 HF & 50 MHz transceiver review by LA5MDA
[ Hits: 893 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 3367 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.83 ]
- QuickRecord is a trialware compact application for recording and playing sound on a Microsoft Windows PC. It works on Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, and XP. Recording and playing back directly to and from disk files, QuickRecord maintains the simplicity of the standard Windows Sound Recorder applet but without the restrictions.
[ Hits: 3637 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Highly integrated Logging, DXing, Contesting and Station Control Software, commercial version, run under windows 2000 or higher.
[ Hits: 1567 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- High definition SSTV software for windows 2000, xp by PY4ZBZ
[ Hits: 7487 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2902 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- ARMHAM-Program Map
- Amateur Radio Maps DOS and Windows program which contains maps of continents and countries. Not updated since 2000.
[ Hits: 14594 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- FREE amateur radio logbook for Windows, Year 2000 compliant, Real-time or post-event data-entry, Produces QSL cards and address labels, Produces RSGB VHF-UHF-SHF Competition Log Sheet and more, by G7LFC
[ Hits: 9431 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Winlog 32
- Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The Author G0CUZ provides this software free to use by all Radio Amateurs and SWL's in true Ham Spirit.
[ Hits: 26835 | Votes: 70 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- Win-EQF* for Windows provides sophisticated logging and station control features in a flexible and straight-forward package
[ Hits: 2452 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Kangaroo Tabor Software
- HF Communications Analysis and Prediction Tools for Amateur Radio and communications professionals. Featuring: WinCAP Wizard, Beacon-Time Wizard, GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard, ID Wizard, KTS Clock Screen Saver, NERDAlert 2000
[ Hits: 3285 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- Home Planet Release 3.1
- Comprehensive astronomy / space / satellite-tracking package for Microsoft Windows 95/98/Me and Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP
[ Hits: 2027 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10 ]
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
[ Hits: 49362 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- NERDAlert 2000
- NERDAlert 2000 is an ID timer, with extras
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Simple Beacon Monitor
- Displays the actual transmitting beacons of the NCDXF/IARU Beacon Project.
[ Hits: 1472 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
You can try similar termsar 2000 dx 2000 ft 2000 ft-2000 kt 2000 log 2000 tr 2000 ts 2000 ts 2000 cat ts-2000 acom 2000 analyzer 2000 cat for kenwood ts 2000 kenwood 2000 kenwood ts-2000
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links