tracker37 links - and 1 categories
Radio Scanning : Regional : USA
- Maryland Radio Scanning info
- This page is devoted to the state of Maryland. It contains links for Trunktracker information and conventional data, along with amateur radio sites
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham radio shop for APRS digipeaters WX3in1, RPTC, GSM devices, SDR software defined radio producrsa, APRS trackers and GPS Receivers based in Poland
[ Hits: 712 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- High Precision APRS Tracker for Android Smartphones and Tablets. APRS-Reporter, APRS-IS Monitor, Friedn Finder, Weather Reporting System.
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.38 ]
- A moon tracking software capable to drive the rotation of your antennas in azimuth and elevation
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Award Tracker
- Easy to use award tracking software for ARRL, 10-10, CQ, HRN, OMISS, EPC, RAC and more.
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- GJTracker is a antenna tracking program for windows written to be compatible with WSJT
[ Hits: 880 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Sat Track free
- At the moment Sat Track is an advanced and precise sat tracker for Windows Phone. It uses gps, all sensors and even camera to corectly predict correct satellite position on the sky.
[ Hits: 977 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- STL Tracker
- The next generation of satellite tracking software for Windows. Free to use, need licence to save images and sessions.
[ Hits: 808 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RS41 Radiosondes Tracker
- RS41 Tracker is a software running on Windows that it is able to decode telemetries generated by Vaisala RS41 radiosondes. Used with a FM radio receiver it allows to display radiosonde positions on a map.
[ Hits: 190 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- PSK63 APRS Transmit Beacon
- PSK63 APRS mobile tracker for HF, FreeTrak63 - APRS PSK63 Tracker
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Trackuino - Arduino APRS Tracker
- An open source Automatic Packet Reporting System tracker based on Arduino by Javier Martin
[ Hits: 3015 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- The WhereAVR
- The WhereAVR is a small, lightweight, low-power, and low-cost APRS tracker with a full compliment of analog and digital I/O, as well as the ability to decode ax.25 packets. This allows for the reception of remote commands without the need for a real TNC.
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Autonomous Satellite Tracker
- This two-axis tracker tracks satellites with high accuracy entirely by reference to built-in spatial sensors in conjunction with a 9-DOF (degrees of freedom) sensor attached to the antenna boom and a GPS receiver.
[ Hits: 1409 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- Arduino for Ham Radio Book files
- Sample files from the Arduino for Ham Radio Book by Glen Popiel, KW5GP, include many code examples including CW Beacons, RF probe, SWR meter, Iambic keyer, Satellite tracker, CW Decoder, rotor controller and more
[ Hits: 1683 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- qrpTracker is a satellite tracking program that works on the popular and easy-to-program Arduino platform
qrpTracker is meant for amateur satellite enthusiasts and computing hobbyists
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- APRS Tracker with Arduino
- Building an Open Source Arduino APRS Tracker with LCD & GPS ( SVTrackR )
[ Hits: 1213 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- ADS-B flight tracker with Raspberry Pi
- Build and run your own ADS-B receiver for 100 USD with a Raspberry Pi
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links