transmission line49 links
Antennas : Baluns : 4 to 1 balun
- Balun single core 4:1 analysis
- Real 4:1 Transmission Line Balun with Balanced Load
[ Hits: 6082 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1224 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Transmission lines for dummies
- Myths and basic truths on transmission lines
[ Hits: 1389 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Let's talk transmission lines
- Don't neglect one of the most important parts of your station!
[ Hits: 965 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Transmission Lines
- About feed lines, parallel lines and coaxial lines, notes on impedance, SWR, Baluns, velocity factor and more by NZART
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- AA3RL Transmission Line Calculator
- Excel spreasheet that calculate virtually every transmission line parameter that one may need.
Include Length conversions, Reactance and Length of Stubs
[ Hits: 5118 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Where Does the Power Go
- An Energy Analysis at an Impedance Discontinuity in an RF Transmission Line
[ Hits: 654 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Integrated Publishing Basics
- Radio wave propagation, Principles of transmission lines, Antennas
[ Hits: 954 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Putting a Balun and a Tuner Together
- Two wire transmission line as a three terminal Device , The W2DU and W7EL models of a choke balun, The effectiveness of a balun. Article by Kevin Schmidt, W9CF
[ Hits: 3897 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- CWS ByteMark
- CWS ByteMark's Baluns (Balanced to Unbalanced) and Ununs (unbalanced to unbalanced) transformers are developed jointly with Dr. Jerry Sevick, W2FMI, who is known worldwide for his work on transmission line transformers
[ Hits: 967 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- KEYCOM Characteristic Technologies
- Millimeterwave/Microwave transmission lines and components, Cryogenic temperature application transmission cables and systems, Permittivity(Dielectric rate) and Permeabillity measurement systems, Antennas, Radar systems
[ Hits: 876 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1454 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- TLE for windows
- Transmission Line equations for Windows. Written in Visual C++. This program provides the most comprehensive analysis of a transmission line by w9dmk
[ Hits: 1016 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
[ Hits: 1068 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- atlc - Arbitrary Transmission Line Calculator.
- Unix or linux programme atlc calculates the impedance of electrical transmission lines of totally arbitrary cross section.
[ Hits: 1409 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- DTMF decoder
- A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telephone lines with touch tone phones. The DTMF Decoder is also used for receiving data transmissions over the air in amateur radio frequency bands.
[ Hits: 7589 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- Mac Antenna Master
- Dipole, Yagi, Vertical, Cubic quad, Log periodic, J-pole, coil, and transmission line design package for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 6185 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- RF Coaxial Connectors
- RF coax(ial) connectors are a vital link in the radio spectrum. Coax connectors are often used to interface two units such as the antenna to a transmission line, a receiver or a transmitter. The proper choice of a coax connector will facilitate this interface.
[ Hits: 4239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Coax cable data
- Characteristics of commonly used transmission lines
[ Hits: 3517 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service
[ Hits: 630 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termstransmission line cw transmission microwave transmission morse code transmission ac line filter feed line gray line gray line map grey line grey line map ham test on line hard line ladder line line insulator line of sight
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links