transmission lines27 links
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Coaxial Transmitting Chokes
- Understanding Common Mode and Differential Mode Currents on Transmission Lines by K9YC
[ Hits: 899 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Coaxial Line
- Impedance matching, Transmission Lines, Characteristic Impedance, VSWR & Mismatch and Antenna Losses
[ Hits: 775 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Parallel Circular Conductor Transmission Line Calculator
- Design a parallel circular wire balanced transmission line with this online calculator.
This calculator is a tool for designing balanced transmission lines with a specific desired characteristic impedance Zc and made of parallel circular conductors of a given diameter d.
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Single-stub matching
- Single-stub matching of transmission lines to loads
A worked example
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Smith Chart Basics
- Smith Chart it is a graphic tool for solving transmission lines problems
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Matching with one-twelfth-wavelength feed line
- Matching with a half wave or wuarter wave coaxial cable is pretty well known, but an existing 1961 system to do that with two one-twelfth-wavelength transmission lines.
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Linux Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbar
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termstransmission lines guy lines balanced lines feed lines lines in display phone lines antenna feed lines fm transmission transmission transmission 1 data transmission ham radio transmission image transmission microwave transmission radio transmission for c
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links