tri band dipole antenna15 links
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 24875 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- WARC 3 band dipole
- A dipole antenna for 12 17 and 30 meters band
[ Hits: 6979 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.89 ]
- Linear Loaded 40m Dipole
- Dipole for 40m band. It is a simple linear loaded dipole feeded with 450-Ohm openwire feedline. Designed it for resonance at 7.050 MHz, can be tuned on 30m and 80m bands with an external antenna tuner. Build with simple electrical copper wire (2.5 mmq/13 awg) and two fishing poles with size of about 7 m/23 ft.
[ Hits: 104 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 2149 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Short Tri-Band Vee Dipole
- A three band short Vee antenna is feasible with two legs per side on a dipole. 10-15-20 meters by W8HDU
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- DG0KW Multiband dipole
- German article on the multiband dipole by DG0KW. This antenna can be configured for several bands and can work in 3 or 4 bands mode. Can be used in restricted space lots.
[ Hits: 2762 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Folded Dipole
- A trifilar folded dipole antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1469 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 10 15 20m Open Sleeve Dipole
- Based on a simple project based on a 2 elements Yagi for 20m band, and then becomed a triband yagi with a open-sleeve feed system
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- Short Monoband Dipole Antennas - KGD Antennas
- The KGD antenna is an option for those with space restrictions. The idea behing this project is to provide a short dipole antenna for HF Bands and to allow operations on HF bands when its not possible to setup large antennas, using these short base loaded dipoles.
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9225 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- OCF Dipoles
- About windom antennas and OCF dipoles, tricks on covering more bands moving feed-points and potential problems. Problems caused by common mode currents in OCF dipoles
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The W3EDP Antenna
- A wire antenna feeded with an unsymmetrical feed and a 1:4 balun can be tuned from 6 to 80 meters band but can be noisier than a dipole and cause RF in the shack
[ Hits: 661 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- WEB SDR - ROME
- Listen to the online web sdr in Rome Italy. A kiwisdr project using a vertical antenna and dipoles for HF bands.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- GB Antennas and Towers
- Dutch Antenna and Tower Manufacturers from Slimline Square Triangular Round Towers.
Antennas production include Yagi Monoband/Dipole/HF Quad /50MHz and 70MHz Yagi-Quad, VHF-UHF yagi-Quad and Comby antennas VHF/UHF/SHF
[ Hits: 2109 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Located in France, DXBeam designs and manufactures a range of monoband, dual band and triband antennas, rotary dipoles, Moxons and Yagis
[ Hits: 2596 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 2.8 ]
You can try similar termsall band dipole two band dipole dipole 40 meters band multi band folded dipole 6m band antenna air band antenna lo band vhf antenna s-band antenna all band wire antenna citizen band antenna dual band antenna dx antenna 40 meter band end fed multi band antenna multi band antenna for qrp multi-band end-fed antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links