Antennas : 2M
- 2 Meter Turnstile Antenna
- Here are construction plans of a Turnstile antenna that can be used for space communication on the 2 meter amateur radio band. Specifically for 145.80 mHz
[ Hits: 4093 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- 40M Reversible Moxon
- Moxon antenna project, each side is 51 feet long and the turned in sections are each 7.7ft long. This antenna performed similar to a full size two element yagi for 40 meters.
[ Hits: 4043 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Hex Beam for 6 meters
- This is a hex beam designed for six meters. It has three elements with a turning radius of 54 inches. This antenna can be built from low cost materials available from the local hardware store. By WB3BEL
[ Hits: 4101 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40 80m
- I0SJC trapped dipole for 40 and 80 meters, traps done with 170 turns 1 mm diam, on a 3.2 mm cilinder in Italian.
[ Hits: 1545 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 9214 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Axial-Mode Helical Antennas
- Turn Helical Antennas Over Perfect Ground and Modeling Helices in NEC-2
[ Hits: 1900 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.75 ]
- Sensitivity of Multi Turn Receiving Loops
- Magnetism is manifested as a 'field of vectors', that is, any point in the magnetic field has not only a magnitude, but a direction in space. The four Maxwell equations describe how electric and magnetic vector fields behave and interact.
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A weekly net for new and returning hams, runs every Saturday from 00:00 - 01:00 UTC and can be heard across the world. During the weekly F-troop there are mentions of software, websites and solutions that are worth taking note of. This website attempts to document them.
[ Hits: 74 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VE - Canada - PEI DX LODGE
- Prince Edward Island. The PEI DX Lodge offers a turnkey operation from a custom designed shack featuring state of the art transceivers/amplifiers, etc. and the ultimate in antennas on every band.
[ Hits: 1111 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
[ Hits: 1046 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10 ]
- G WHIP
- The 1960s mobile/base antenna returns, double G Whip for base use.
[ Hits: 1127 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.89 ]
- Applied Instruments
- Applied instruments manufactures test and measurement equipment for the broadband telecommunications industry. products include carrier generators, signal level meters, rf switches, spectrum analyzers and a return alignment system.
[ Hits: 618 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The KA7OEI FT-817 pages
- FT-817 Radio Modifications, Improving the FT-817 Noise Blanker, increasing output power, using rechargeable cells, epanding frequency range
[ Hits: 856 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ScopePar turns your old PC into a multi-channel oscilloscope, the user-interface to which is SeriCon on Windows PC.
[ Hits: 5442 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- IC746 control
- IC-746 control Itís as simple as point and click. Left click will turn counter clockwise, and right click will turn clockwise.
[ Hits: 1670 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which can be used for testing audio or educational purposes. In conjunction with audio test instruments, you can make frequency response plots. SweepGen uses the sound card in your PC to produce sinewaves
[ Hits: 10156 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5 ]
- Test Tone Generator
- This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator and enables you to demonstrate, test and tune sound systems, create sound effects and a whole range of other uses to suit your needs. It can also be used for educational purposes.
[ Hits: 13515 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.21 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 16847 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- Toroid Winding Calculator
- Choose Iron Powder or Ferrite and calculate required turns
[ Hits: 6112 | Votes: 116 | Rating: 5.35 ]
- The Smart Switch
- The purpose of this project is to build a smart switch
A smart swith is a swith that needs a short press and the power will be turned ON.
[ Hits: 903 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]