two element antenna46 links
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3634 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7517 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Quad antenna for 10 and 15 Meters
- Building guide for a two element quad antenna planned for 28 and 21 Megahertz
[ Hits: 5376 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5959 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4139 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 27293 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Experiments with a Moxon Rectangle antenna
- An easy to build moxon antenna for portable use.
A Moxon Rectangle is a two element beam, where both elements are folded towards eachother.
[ Hits: 3330 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 14239 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. This beam antenna is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 18318 | Votes: 349 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- N4JTE Antennas
- Just Too Easy 40 meter reversible quads in two an three element version
[ Hits: 2419 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 50 MHz Antennas by DF9CY (4 & 6 Element)
- Two well performing 50 MHz antennas designed with W7EL EZNEC along to many other antenna projects and related articles
[ Hits: 21328 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
[ Hits: 4460 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 1223 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The HB9CV antenna
- Basics and principles of the HB9CV antenna by Rudolf Baumgartner. This antenna join electric advantages of the two elements direct feeded aerials with the mechanical advantages of the Yagi antennas, in French.
[ Hits: 5469 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- The Moxon Antenna
- The Moxon antenna is sort of a two element yagi with the elements folded and spaced to eliminate the need for an impedance match.
[ Hits: 1376 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRZ de W3DF The Quad Project
- A two element multiband quad antenna
[ Hits: 2199 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.91 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Calculator
- The function of the calculator is to give all of the needed sizing to construct a good 5 element quad antenna for amateur radio use.
[ Hits: 3781 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 8834 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- A two element yagi bean
- Simple gain antennas for the beginner, a 2 element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4515 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 4038 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
You can try similar termstwo element antenna ham 3 element antenna 7 element antenna 3 element antenna one element antenna 9 element antenna 2 m 5 element antenna 3 element antenna 2m ban 11 element uhf antenna p 4 element antenna 5 element tv antenna antenna 3 element 40 met 2 element 15 m antenna 2 element 40m antenna 8 element antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links