Antennas : Array
- Convert 40m 2-element to a Phased Drive Array
- This presentation details the work of converting a 40m 2-element reversible beam antenna into a phase-driven type of array
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 654 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Coax Bazooka type antenna
- 2 metre and 70 cm Coaxial Dipoles, Double Bazooka type
[ Hits: 2931 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Feeder types
- Article descrive the different types including coax and open-wire feeder and waveguide.
[ Hits: 220 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coiled Coax Choke Balun
- A very practical Balun for aerial work is the choke type
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- N6RK Loop Antennas
- An improved feed network for loop-type receiving antennas article published in NCJ October 2009 issue
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rhombic antennas
- Description and simulation of two types of rhombic antennas, using the software 4Nec2
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 70cms and 2m Dual Band Aerial
- A prototype antenna built using a single approx. 2.3 meter length of 4mm stainless steel wire
[ Hits: 2279 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ham Radio Licencing in Australia
- Licence types in Australia and How to get a licence.
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Inside The Icom AH-4 Antenna Coupler
- The AH-4 is an antenna coupler/tuner designed for long wire or whip type antennas.
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 Jumpers
- Schematic of Yaesu FT-857 main board original jumpers based on different radio type
[ Hits: 710 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Useful helper applications for JT65-HF, including JT Alert that provides several audio and visual alert types based on decoded Callsigns within JT65-HF and WSJT-X.
[ Hits: 1458 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- Fitting a BNC or TNC connector
- Take care to purchase the correct type of BNC plug for your application as there are different models for 50Ω and 75Ω
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- There are scores of RF connector types, ranging from the \"cheap and cheerful\" to the extremely expensive types intended for use in professional and military applications.
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Capacitors and their uses
- Different type of capacitors or condensers and description of the various types and their uses
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Description of what is a transformer and winding types
[ Hits: 190 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Inductors and their uses
- Different types of inductors, a brief description of the various types and their uses
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SMD Jig - Prototype
- Building a SMD jig to hold parts during assembly
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Keyer with WinKey emulation
- A CW PIC based keyer [16F688] which can be used in WinKey emulation mode, works with CW software that supports WinKey, or use with any terminal type program. Hex code is FREE.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Modifying HP Proliant Server Power Supplies
- This article documents the modification of 2 types of Hewlett Packard switching power supplies to enable their use as power sources for ham radio equipment
[ Hits: 1136 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.10 ]
You can try similar termscw type j type n-type rg-8 n type type 75 antenna type coax type f type antenna f type connectors how to connect n-type co m type connector mors* type a n type connect n type connector t type antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links