u dipole496 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 2M
- VHF vertical antenna with 5.6 dB gain
- a simple way to increase the gain vertical dipole for the 144-146MHz range
[ Hits: 1408 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Center-Fed Wire Dipole Antenna Tuning Calculator
- Ever need a way to estimate the amount of wire to add to or remove from a center-fed wire dipole antenna to achieve resonance at a desired frequency? This article help to determine correct wire lenght.
[ Hits: 739 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- Dipole Antenna Calculator
- This free online dipole antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single center fed dipole. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
[ Hits: 1178 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- Homemade WARC Dipole
- Here you can find all dimensions to make your own three band dipole for 30m 17m 12m. ON4AFU describe here a rigid dipole with dimensions and picture.
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Long Wire Dipole Antenna
- An basic horizontal half-wave antenna which can be made of ordinary copper wire. The cable should have a cross section of 1 mm 2 or more. The antenna can be stretched between two masts, a house and a mast, or between two apartment buildings.
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- HF Tape Measure Dipole
- A dipole antenna using two measuring tapes.
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50 Ohm Coaxial Dipole
- This dipole is composed by a coaxial structure and non-folded dipole made from two open conductive cylinders, and benefits from the stub compensation of a folded dipole by passing an insulated wire through the axis and connecting it to the ends of both limbs. By G4CQM
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fan Dipole Antenna
- A fan dipole antenna for amateur radio and Field Day for 20 and 40 meter band
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morgain 80-160
- A dual band antenna designed to work on low bands and in this article on 80 and 160 meters band. Total lenght of this folded dipole is 37,60 meters. Includes some details for fine tuning on 160 meters. Article in italia
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Multiband Dipoles
- Random Length Multiband Dipoles can be a good solution for field day operations or outdoor activity, read more at ARRL web site
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multi-Band OCF-dipole Antenna
- An Off-center-feed antenna that covers 80, 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, and 6 meters by NC4FB
[ Hits: 1407 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- OCF Dipoles
- About windom antennas and OCF dipoles, tricks on covering more bands moving feed-points and potential problems. Problems caused by common mode currents in OCF dipoles
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Home Made Buddipole
- A homemade Buddipole portable HF antenna project
[ Hits: 764 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spiral HF Antenna
- A New Twist on Portable Multiband HF Dipoles, a Multi-band Spiral Dipole Off-Center-Feed match (OCF) antenna solution.
[ Hits: 1423 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- Attic T2FD SWL antenna
- An indoor tilted terminated folded dipole (T2FD) for shortwave listeners
[ Hits: 1644 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Windom over a House Roof
- Experimenting OCF and dipole wire antennas over house roof. Effects of roofs on wire antennas
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband Vertical Antenna Project
- A simple multiband vertical dipole antenna for 20 meters and above, with a tuner, that will provide gain and a circular pattern on the higher bands.
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Coax-Fed Windom
- Classical coax-fed, off-center-fed dipole, feeded with a 4:1 Guanella balun
[ Hits: 931 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- US amateur radio antenna manufacturer. Produce baluns, delta loops, dipoles, ocf antennas and more
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole fat dipole 40m 20 m dipole dipole 40m dipole 144 mhz 72 mhz dipole dipole 10 15 20 80 40 dipole dipole 20 40 m 6m dipole ocf dipole 15 mtr dipole vhf dipole dipole 10 dipole for 6m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links