u dipole498 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Dipole Antennas
- Linear Loaded 40m Dipole
- A simple dipole for 40m band feeded with 450-Ohm openwire feedline includes MMANA Gal files to download
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Build your own HF balun
- A balun is a MUST for dipoles or similar antennas when they are feed with coaxial cables. Many hams connect the center conductor of the coaxial cable to one side of the dipole, and the shield to the other. Wrong!
[ Hits: 1303 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- High Power 4:1 Balun
- High power 4:1 air core balun for multi band fan dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1300 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- Vertical Delta Loops
- A excellent 31 pages presentation of how to build and setup vertical delta loops, giving attantion to performance, loop shape or optimal feeding point, includes many pictures and comparison vs dipoles or monopole antennas
[ Hits: 982 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Feed line Dipole for 2 Meters
- Building a Resonant Feed line Dipole for 2 Meters
[ Hits: 810 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Center Connector for Dipole Antenna
- This is another alternative home-brew center connector for a dipole. The parts used are common PVC accesories found at the home supply store.
[ Hits: 646 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Simple 20-40 m Dipole Antenna
- A simple TRAP-dipole project for 20 and 40m bands includes EZNec simulations
[ Hits: 1225 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Vertical Dipole Array
- A simple and awesome wire monoband antenna, very usefull for portable and dxpeditions usage, consist of two elements, a driver and the reflector.
This endfed halfwave gives a very low take off angle and is very suited for chasing DX.
[ Hits: 916 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Refining an End Fed Antenna
- Optimizing performances of the end-fed antennas QRP quarterly article
[ Hits: 930 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Resonant Feedline Dipole
- Experiences with the end-fed dipole based on the concepts presented by J. Taylor in an article titled RFD-1 and RFD-2: Resonant Feed-Line Dipoles in QST. August 1991.
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF Log Periodic Antenna
- 17-Element Very High Frequency/Ultra High Frequency Log Period Dipole Array
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- OCF Dipole
- This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 1691 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Overview on some SOTA portable antennas
- A review of some portable antennas for SOTA operations, including linked dipoles, end-fed, verticals
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable link dipole
- A lightweight inverted vee antenna that can be supported by a 10 metre long fiberglass squid pole. The antenna is designed to cover 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 1413 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Curtain Antenna
- An antenna for shortwave radio broadcasting consisting of rows and columns of dipoles, is a high gain directional antenna, designed for medium and long range communications.
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Balloon Vertical Omni-Antennas
- Experimenting vertical wire antennas for 40 and 20 meters supported by balloons resulting in excellent gain in RX and good overall performance against horizontal dipole
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A Low Cost Multi Band
- W3DZZ trapped multi-band antenna, exposed in this practical wireless article
[ Hits: 1313 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W3DZZ - a classic dipole heavily modified,
- An easy to build multiband trapped dipole that can work well on short low bands for skip contacts
[ Hits: 1322 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Fun and Games with the Spiderbeam 18 Meter Pole
- A portable operation experience with a SpiderBeam pole during a contest, testing wire antennas, like dipole and delta loops configurations on 20 40 and 80 meters band.
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Buddipole vertical on 40m
- A report on working a CQWW SSB on 40m with a vertical buddipole antenna
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms10 dipole 10 m dipole 10m dipole 10m v dipole 10m ve dipole 144 mhz dipole 15 dipole 15 m dipole 15m dipole 160 80 40 dipole 160 dipole 17m dipole 20 10 dipole 20 m dipole 20m dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links