u dipole497 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 12M
- Trapped Dipole for 12 and 17 Meters
- A small sized and very cheap antenna project that allow you to work on WARC bands with a total gain very close to the dipole in both bands. On 12 meters is a normal dipole, while on 17 is a trapped dipole. Article in Italia
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Weather Resistant Field Antenna for 50 MHz
- Photo construction manual of a portable antenna made with two heavy duty whips by buddipole. In this article has been implemented a 50 MHz portable dipole.
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wire Antenna Calculator
[ Hits: 821 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Quick antenna length calculator
- An excel spreadsheet that in a really simple way checks how much to trim your antenna elements. Download the xls file and watch the presentation video include in this page
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Compact fan dipole for 40 30 and 20 meters band
- An homemade fan dipole antenna for 20 30 40 meter bands, setup in a 15 meter wide garden. The longest leg for 40 meter is folded to fit in the 7.5 m
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The KL3JM modified SRI Fan Dipole for 80-40-20 Meters
- The antenna in this project is a modification of the techniques used to design a multiband fan type dipole with little or no tuning involved having a total space of 105 feet
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Half Wave Fan Dipole Antenna
- Amateur Radio 40m 20m 15m Half Wave Fan dipole antenna project with part list, pictures and drawing. Includes the option to expand the antenna to cover the 80 meters band
[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Fan Dipole A valuable multi-band HF antenna
- The fan dipole antenna as an alternative to the paralled dipole antenna, to achieve a larger bandwidth and a better tuning by decreasing elenment influences.A project based on the W6HDG original concept.
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Caged Fan Dipole Antenna
- There are a large number of antenna designs for HF. One choice out of many is the fan dipole. The ability to transmit of multiple bands without needing a tuner (and even more with a tuner) is a very desirable factor in choosing a versitle antenna for HF.
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Testing Dipole vs Indoor Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Testing performances of indoor antenna. A comparison of a magnetic loop antenna vs a classic wire dipole done using wsprlite on 30 meters band.
[ Hits: 556 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Horizontal Loop Antenna Experiments
- The HF horizontal loop has been around for many years now. This article includes a YouTube video and discusses the reasons for looking at this antenna, its design, and its installation. There are some on-air comparisons against three regular double bazooka (coax) dipoles and the Par SWL End-Fed antenna.
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Morgain 40-80 by IM0JZJ
- This folded dipole, can be even built for 10 and 20 meters band, and can also give good results on 15 meters, with the sole lenght of just 20 meter of total lenght. Originally born to work on 40 meters, can be adapted for any band.
[ Hits: 759 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Morgain Antenna by DL6GD
- A schematic antenna for a 40-80 Morgain dipole antenna with diagram and pictures, article partially in german
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Portable wire antennas
- This document describe serveral wire antennas, from the folded dipole, to the common halfwave monoband antenna for those who want to make HF portable operations in holiday.
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- ZigZag Antenna - VHF/UHF unconventional antennas
- An unconventional antenna family, the VHF/UHF Zigzag Dipole Antennas. Design, theory and practical construction, transformation and balancing with a half wave balun.
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cobra Antenna - A folded dipole
- A wire dipole antenna for the 80 and 40 meters band obtained by folding elements of a dipole and feeding with a 1:4 balun.
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- WEB SDR - ROME
- Listen to the online web sdr in Rome Italy. A kiwisdr project using a vertical antenna and dipoles for HF bands.
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar terms10 dipole 10 m dipole 10m dipole 10m v dipole 10m ve dipole 144 mhz dipole 15 dipole 15 m dipole 15m dipole 160 80 40 dipole 160 dipole 17m dipole 20 10 dipole 20 m dipole 20m dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links