u dipole496 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160 Meter Dipole Antenna at W5JGV
- Pictures of the 160 meters dipole antenna at W5JGV
[ Hits: 4443 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 16982 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 24319 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 5124 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Dipole/Yagi Antenna
- DX dual dipoles by nb6z for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 6350 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Attic 30 m dipole antenna
- A full size half-wave 30m dipole installed in an attic
[ Hits: 6426 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 7031 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 9283 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- A dipole for 6 meters band
- Six meters band dipole horizontal or vertical
[ Hits: 28515 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.70 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 16378 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- W1JKS homebrew Buddipole
- An homebrew buddipole antenna for field usage made with common pvc poles and other easy to find material
[ Hits: 1716 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
[ Hits: 14471 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- The dipole antenna
- One of the easiest and cheapest yet still effective antennas to build for shortwave listening
[ Hits: 3749 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Quarter Wave Sloper or the Inverted-V Dipole
- A question that seems to be asked nearly everyday is, which is best, the quarter
wave sloper or the inverted-V dipole? PDF File by AD communications.
[ Hits: 4605 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- How to Construct a Dipole
- Basic and illustrated article on building wire dipole antennas. This page is about "how to build a dipole antenna"
[ Hits: 10377 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- 40m Short Antenna
- GM4JMU shortened dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 26166 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.07 ]
- Half square antenna
- The elevated half square antenna is a very simple antenna that can be constructed from common materials yet gives significant improvement over a dipole at the same elevation. Ground mounted versions of this antenna are commonly used in amateur radio for 75/80 and 160 meter bands
[ Hits: 7004 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3228 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Radiowavz Antennas
- Double Bazooka, G5RV, W5GI, NVIS, Fan Dipole antenna systems. Custom antnna Builder.
[ Hits: 3259 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 11891 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.53 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole fan dipole 406 dipole 20 m dipole 10 m dipole 1.25 m dipole inv v dipole ofc dipole u dipole 20 10 dipole fix dipole bud dipole dipole kv 10m dipole fm dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links