u dipole496 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 10 Meter Vertical Dipole
- Homebrew a vertical dipole for 28 Mhz by N2UHC
[ Hits: 7469 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 22795 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 14870 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 5093 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Dipole Calculation
- Determining your proper length for the open half-wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4741 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- Dipole Antenna Radiation Patterns
- Much confusion exists about the radiation patterns of antennas. In particular, the horizontal
dipole is misunderstood by most who use it.
[ Hits: 1672 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Dipole antenna
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the dipole antenna or dipole aerial that is widely used on its own and as the basis for other antenna designs.
[ Hits: 3024 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Make your FM Dipole antenna
- There is a simple, homemade antenna that can pull-in your favorite station.
[ Hits: 3753 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Simple FM Dipole Antenna
- FM Dipole for 88-108 MHz
[ Hits: 1454 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- K7MEM - Folded Dipole Design
- Design your own folded dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4679 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2571 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3869 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- K7MEM - Inverted V Antenna Design
- Inverted V antennas is a dipole with the center raised on a mast and the endpoints near ground. Calculate dimensions online.
[ Hits: 3427 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- A cheap and easy TV antenna
- A simple, cheap, efficient tv antenna that you can make yourself.
[ Hits: 2525 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 17037 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 6194 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Lindenblad antenna
- The ultimate satellite Omni Antenna by Howard Sodja, W6SHP. The Lindenblad antenna consists of four half wave folded dipoles slanted 30 degrees to the horizon, oriented 90 degrees to each other in azimuth, spaced 0.3 wavelength apart
[ Hits: 3265 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3720 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 4003 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Yagi-logper is a linux GPL program to model a Yagi or Log-periodic antennas with horizontal cylindrical dipoles.
[ Hits: 1422 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole 20 m dipole pvc dipole 72 mhz dipole end fed dipole dipole 2m inv v dipole 10m v dipole 15m dipole 20 10 dipole 10m dipole dipole 10 dipole 20 40 m fm dipole bs1 dipole c.b.
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links