uhf propagation11 links
- Analyzing UHF signals using FFT programs
- With spectrum analysis of beacon signals, it's possible to see features relating to various propagation phenomonen.
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EME resources by DL4EBY
- Several kinds of operational data needed for Amateur Radio moonbounce (EME, earth moon earth) communications, the technical challenge amongst the various propagation modes on VHF, UHF and microwaves
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G0ISW VHF/UHF DX Homepage
- VHF/UHF DX site showing latest propagation, software, radio dealers, awards, maps etc.
[ Hits: 2377 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Propagation
- In the past few years there has been a growing movement from VHF frequencies (50-300 MHz) to UHF (300-900 MHz). Many, however, have found the move fraught with difficulties.
[ Hits: 1864 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- VHF UHF Microwave Radio Propagation
- Notes on radio propagation in that part of the spectrum (upper VHF to microwave) used by experimenters for high-speed digital transmission
[ Hits: 1304 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Introduction to VHF Propagation
- Understanding basic VHF and UHF propagation, eskip, Backscatter, Meteor Scatter and more
[ Hits: 2023 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- WSJT-X Download Page
- WSJT-X - Weak Signal Communication, by K1JT - offers specific digital protocols optimized for EME (moonbounce), meteor scatter, and ionospheric scatter, at VHF/UHF, as well as for LF, MF, and HF propagation. The program can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails and steady signals more than 10 dB below the audible threshold. WSJT-X incorporates nearly all popular capabilities of programs WSJT and WSPR, while adding comprehensive rig control and many other features. Open-source, download latest version for Windows, Linux, Macintosh OS X.
[ Hits: 2648 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Radio Mobile
- Radiomobile is an excellent and very detailed radio path mapping software, vhf uhf propagation predictor
This software is a tool used to predict the performance of a radio system. Windows freeware by VE2DBE.
[ Hits: 8323 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 8.46 ]
- Radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
[ Hits: 1622 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool and radio coverage analysis. Currently it works on Linux and Windows.
[ Hits: 2821 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.88 ]
- WSJT-X if a software that offers specific digital protocols optimized for EME, meteor scatter, and ionospheric scatter, at VHF/UHF, as well as for LF, MF, and HF propagation. The program can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails and steady signals more than 10 dB below the audible threshold. Popular modes includes FT8, JT4, JT9, JT65, QRA64, ISCAT, MSK144, and WSPR
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar terms28 mhz propagation 6m propagation hf propagation hf-propagation its hf propagation mf/hf propagation propagation cb propagation map rf propagation uhf propagation vhf propagation 10 meter propagation 11 meter propagation 6 meter propagation an introduction to hf propagation
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links