ui link64 links - and 1 categories
- Antennas for 136kHz
- A very long and exaustive documentation on building antennas for 136 khz. Includes links to antenna design software for longwave
[ Hits: 4571 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Handi-Tenna portable satellite antenna
- Here is a high-performance hand-held beam antenna that is easy to build and guaranteed to improve your downlink from the LEO satellites over ANY rubber duck or mobile whip
[ Hits: 12629 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Early Yaesu equipment in australia
- Details and very early history of Yaesu Musen Co. amateur radio equipment in Australia
[ Hits: 655 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Zero 1 and Sweet Thang's C.B. Site
- Hi, we are C.B.'ers from the MiniGrass (Hawaii). We have links to just about anything (c.b. related) on our site, plus some cool pics too.
[ Hits: 7668 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- Crazy Lex
- Keeping the CB-Radio spirit alive and kickin', Crazy Lex infos, equipment and links
[ Hits: 1216 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 161AT014 Radek
- Personal home page of myself. You can find here a lot of DX news, links, addresses, QSL gallery, QSL print service info, everything about myself, location, equipment, black list and many more. Feel to be invited...
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Power House's CB Page
- A little information about me and my equipment, loads of useful links to just about everything CB radio related. Features a tune-up section for just about every PLL controled radio out there. Drop by, you won't be disapointed!
[ Hits: 8517 | Votes: 263 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Twin City FM Club
- Largest general-purpose ham radio club in Twin Cities. Three repeaters, fully equipped two position HF club station, contesting, field day, and more.
[ Hits: 2152 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- XE1YJS Joaquin
- Ham radio, Mir contact samples in Real audio, packet and some links
[ Hits: 600 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- Amateur Radio Pages UK
- Amateur Radio Pages UK G6DPP Links to other Ham Radio CB web sites Home Pages, Radio equipment suppliers manufacturers web pages, Other interesting radio web pages
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 138 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- G7VJA Ken
- Amateur radio links to ui-view/aprs sites plus various other bits
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Real-Time Internet Radio
- All about live Internet Radio Broadcasting, including links to stations throughout the world and articles on the technologies that make Internet Radio possible.
[ Hits: 1453 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- Ham Radio Portal
- If it's Ham, It's here.
Webportal covering IRLP, Echolink, EQSO, weather reception, UI-View, APRS, dx cluster and much more.
[ Hits: 750 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- K2RF Communications Products
- K2RF is a manufacturer of radio frequency, audio, and video processing products including repeater link controllers, speech limiters, and RF equipment for the commercial, HAM, and amateur radio consumer.
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Maps of Italy for ui-view and many APRS progrmams and links in italian
[ Hits: 1209 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 8.32 ]
- Writing reception reports
- A guide on writing reports to broadcasting stations and obtaining QSL cards
[ Hits: 1136 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G3ZCZ Software for Amateur Radio
- Lan-Link and Lan-Link for Windows. Other software by G3ZCZ. Some of G3ZCZ's conference papers on amateur radio, and AMSAT editorials
[ Hits: 1870 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.53 ]
- LAN-LINK for windows
- Multimode suite, feature logging, Internet interface to CXCluster, Smart multi-mode controller software, contest, APRS, and PSK31 via Sound card. Free and Commercial version available.
[ Hits: 5258 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- The AA4M ~ QQSL Web Page
- Home of the ultimate Ham Radio QSL Label Program!
Quick QSL for DOS, featuring great color, dot matrix, laser, and inkjet printer support, a user-friendly interface,
[ Hits: 7552 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Bowden's Hobby Circuits
- A small collection of electronic circuits for the hobbyist or student. Site includes over 100 circuit diagrams, links to related sites, commercial kits and projects, newsgroups and educational areas. Most of the circuits can be built with common components available from Radio Shack or salvaged from scrap electronic equipment
[ Hits: 4048 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.62 ]
You can try similar termsadd a link bad link hf link lan link lan-link link link 11 link 16 link 22 link sat link to us ref link rf link ui link usb link
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links