ui view map10 links
- SM7DKF ui-view maps
- some maps for the UI-View program that SM7DKF is using for APRS
[ Hits: 3024 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- UIVIEW Maps
- Download uiview maps by G3OJZ mostly for APRS UK region
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Maps of Italy for ui-view and many APRS progrmams and links in italian
[ Hits: 1209 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 8.32 ]
- APRS and UiView
- Getting started with APRS and UiView. APRS is a system that use the packet radio network to allow radio amateurs to communicate data, and to display position information on an on-screen map.
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UI-Point 32
- Add-on for UI-View32 that allows you to plot APRS stations on Microsoft MapPoint 2002 maps.
[ Hits: 2680 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 3.63 ]
- TAHO.EXE a source for UI-View maps
- A cool add-on to UI-View, that enables to use the free datas of OpenStreetmap to generate APRS maps for UI-View in a few mouse clicks.
[ Hits: 1147 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- Psion ham software
- Amateur radio programs to download, locator , log, etc... for Psion Aprs maps for PC (ui-view)
[ Hits: 3465 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- QTH Locator
- QTH Locator is free Windows program to calculate distances and angles between 2 stations, with a data base to handle and store position data (even usable as a simple logbook) and a lot of graphic stuff to display geographic positions. It is capable to display self-made maps or UIVIEW maps also. by dg4mcb
[ Hits: 2040 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 27251 | Votes: 594 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 21969 | Votes: 490 | Rating: 8.35 ]
You can try similar termsdx view log view ui view ui view 32 ui view map ui-view dx view download mountain view mountain view ca mountain view, ca prop view spectra view spectrum view ui view maps valley view
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links