ui view116 links - and 1 categories
- M3FVB VHF 8db collinear
- Build a 2m 8db collinear for portable use
[ Hits: 21378 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.84 ]
- Copper J-Pole Antennas
- Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club, article edited by Rory Eikland, KG6HCU and Ken Larson, KJ6RZ, they have had excellent experience building and using J-Pole antennas, and share their experience on planning VHF and UHF Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 12471 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 802.11b Antenna on the Cheap
- Build a 802.11b antenna using PVC, some cheap copper tubing, a Pringles can, and some scrap cardboard, in a few hours. Tests state a 12db gain on 2.4 Ghz
[ Hits: 3034 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G7VJA Ken
- Amateur radio links to ui-view/aprs sites plus various other bits
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio Portal
- If it's Ham, It's here.
Webportal covering IRLP, Echolink, EQSO, weather reception, UI-View, APRS, dx cluster and much more.
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SM7DKF ui-view maps
- some maps for the UI-View program that SM7DKF is using for APRS
[ Hits: 3020 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Maps of Italy for ui-view and many APRS progrmams and links in italian
[ Hits: 1206 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 8.32 ]
- Aurora Status from Alaska
- The aurora today, ground view from alaska
[ Hits: 984 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Radio City
- Radio City features a wide selection of amateur radio equipment from Kenwood, Icom, Yaesu, MFJ and a host of other manufacturers. Visit the store in Mounds View or shop here, online.
[ Hits: 2200 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- UI-View is an APRS client that runs on Windows. This application differs from most APRS software in that it isn't designed just to be used with TNCs in terminal mode. UI-View also supports TNCs in KISS mode, AGWPE host mode and BPQ host mode. The 32 bit version of UI-View also supports WA8DED/TF host mode, and the variant of it used in the SCS PTC-II and PTC-IIe.
[ Hits: 27347 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- UI-Point 32
- Add-on for UI-View32 that allows you to plot APRS stations on Microsoft MapPoint 2002 maps.
[ Hits: 2673 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 3.63 ]
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
[ Hits: 10471 | Votes: 141 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- Psion ham software
- Amateur radio programs to download, locator , log, etc... for Psion Aprs maps for PC (ui-view)
[ Hits: 3458 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 27146 | Votes: 594 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 20999 | Votes: 486 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- Palm os logging program 19 seperate fields for detailed records Stores thousands of records Find records quickly using the PDA's built in search engine User customizable fields Beam records to other handhelds View multiple records at once Print records to you IR printer Great for shortwave listening
[ Hits: 1093 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Super Morse
- Super Morse is the original comprehensive Morse Code training program for the PC. Super Morse permits the user to learn the Morse characters in a very orderly way using several different methods, including one unique to Super Morse; build speed with special exercises
[ Hits: 36257 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Popular ham radio packet windows application. By G4IDE (RIP)
[ Hits: 39567 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
- Freeware Tracking Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.
[ Hits: 1880 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Conformity : BPL tutorial
- Tutorial about BPL and the requirements of the FCC report
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsui view 32 ui view ui view map dx view log view ui-view spectrum view mountain view dx-view-download/tmp mappe x ui view ui view maps valley view orbcomm view dx view download dx-view-download
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links