us call map10 links
- F5LEN Maps - Atlas
- Search for call sign and display maps and dxcc info
[ Hits: 3738 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- hfradio.org Amateur Radio Resource Center
- A comprehensive resource center with DX aids, live propagation, callsign searches, news and bulletins, maps, and more by NW7US
[ Hits: 1460 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 7.82 ]
- Areas and squares
- List and maps of European squares for each call area. You can use the list, to estimate the location, if you hear a station on the band who's locator you do not know.
[ Hits: 4187 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- ARRL US Call district map
- ARRL WAS Map, Map of USA call districts by ARRL and edited by AA70A
[ Hits: 4796 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Ham Radio Grid Square Locator Map
- Amateur Radio Ham Radio Maidenhead Grid Square Locator Map, by Address, Call sign or Grid Square, using google maps
[ Hits: 11750 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.64 ]
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
[ Hits: 1162 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Useful helper applications for JT65-HF, including JT Alert that provides several audio and visual alert types based on decoded Callsigns within JT65-HF and WSJT-X.
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 27261 | Votes: 594 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 22074 | Votes: 491 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- This program graphically shows world time zones and their corresponding times. Just tap on the map to see the time in that part of the world.
A list of three cities at the bottom of the screen can be customized to any city from the list provided. This list can also be updated using a PC program provided.
[ Hits: 3206 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
You can try similar terms99 call call for help call id call log call look up call map cq call dx call ez call fcc call ham call us call map using a us call in the uk 11 meter call auto call
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links