us call sign96 links
Antennas : Traps
- VE6YP CoaxTrap
- The Coax trap program computes design parameters for the construction of coaxial traps for HF usage. Typically these are constructed from PVC tube and RG58/59 coax
[ Hits: 6735 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Amateur Radio callsign suffixes
- Usage of proper suffixes in amateur radio callsigns including /p /mm /am by mm0hai
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ham Lookup by ZipCode
- This Database Lookup will return the amateur radio call sign holders which currently hold an active license and will be limited to the zip code specified You must enter at least three digits of the desired zip code.
[ Hits: 1243 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- ZS South African Call book
- Use this search engine to look up call signs for South Africa (ZR, ZS and ZU), and members of the SARL who hold foreign call signs
[ Hits: 951 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Shortest Vanity Callsigns
- This is a service for finding the shortest available vanity callsign in your amateur radio class. It filter through all possible callsigns and provide just the unused ones weighted by their length in morse code or their actual number of letters.
[ Hits: 2617 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2702 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VE9UNB - UNB Amateur Radio Club
- The UNB amateur radio club operates a club station from head hall on unb campus under the callsign ve9unb. University of new Brunswick
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K6SIS Siskiyou County Amateur Radio Association (SCARA)
- Home page of the Siskiyou County Amateur Radio Association located in northern California; Club Call Sign is K6SIS.
[ Hits: 423 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Super Bertha
- Superbertha is an aesthetic, rotating monopole, custom designed and built specifically to fit your needs. a superbertha can be designed to any height you need or desire. there are many benefits of a superbertha, versus a standard guyed tower.
[ Hits: 2213 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- D-STAR Callsign Calculator
- This is a user-friendly web page based D-STAR call sign calculator that requires no installation or configuration to use.
[ Hits: 1567 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- WM8C Ham Radio Callsign Hat and Cap
- Custom embroidered ham radio call sign hats and caps
[ Hits: 1421 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- US Shortwave Listener Call Signs
- Easily obtain an official call sign identifier for your United States SWL Monitoring Station.
[ Hits: 701 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
[ Hits: 1145 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Super Check Partial Database Files
- The Super Check Partial database files provide a list of callsigns used by active contesters. The data comes from Cabrillo logs contributed by contesters themselves. Contributed logs from the past 24 months are used to create the database. These logs are combined and filtered so that they result in a fairly good (but not perfect) list. The files do not contain any QSO data, such as state, CQ zone, Maidenhead Grid Locator, etc.
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Master.dta Editor
- Freeware windows program by WE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
[ Hits: 1943 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- Filtroid is an extremely easy-to-use program for synthesizing microwave filters. It can be used to design practically all filter types from audio to microwave frequencies as well as amplitude and delay equalizers and attenuators.
[ Hits: 2329 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Fcc Lookup System
- The FCC Lookup System software uses the standard FCC data files in an advanced lookup system for matching a call sign to a user. The software creates index files to allow rapid searches without modifying the FCC data file. Available for both Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 5179 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- BIP Electronics Lab Oscilloscope
- Freeware windows oscilloscope uses the sound card's input to measure signals. This means that the quality of the scope depends on the quality of your sound card.
The scope automatically uses the highest sample frequency available at the input that you select
[ Hits: 9585 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- An Intelligent keyer for FSK beacon usage
- Designing a beacon keyer that transmit the relative output power along to call sign.
[ Hits: 480 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscall sign log call sign hat call sign call sign plus 5 call sign look up cb call sign call sign, uae get a fb call sign call sign map get swl call sign us call sign map us call sign my call sign is swl call sign call-sign
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links