using filters7 links
- HF Operations: The Difference with HF
- A complete guide on using the HF amateur radio bands, and the differences with VHF, using filters, influence of solar weather, the split mode and phonetic alphabets.
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Using Crystal Filters in FT-897D
- Installing these filters is a big improvement in the quality of the rig of the Yaesu FT-897D
[ Hits: 3194 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- LCLAYOUT drawing software
- Simple inexpensive program that allows L-C filters designed by PCFILT or S/FILSYN which are to be built using air wound inductors and single layer capacitors cut from alumina or duroid substrate materials
[ Hits: 1844 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- A free computer aided design program to help users without special expertise in filter design to create filters using Linear Technology's monolithic filter ICs. With FilterCAD, you can design lowpass, highpass, bandpass and notch filters
[ Hits: 10948 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- Couplings Designer
- Couplings Designer for iPhone. Modern advanced filter synthesis using coupling matrix techniques. There's a free LITE version limited to 4th order filters.
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ADIF Master
- ADIF Master is a Windows program for working with amateur radio log-books.
ADIF Master convert Cabrillo, TR, CT logs or a part of it into an ADIF file. Also you can use ADIF Master to open and edit ADIF log files using filters, add and remove or modify ADIF tags and entries
[ Hits: 3040 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Using Band-Pass Filters
- Clean Up Your Signals with Band-Pass Filters
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links