utility listening5 links
- EA4FRB Melchor Varela
- Interested in electronics, active in HF and 6M, mostly in digital modes and also enjoy listening and receiving from utility stations. Many interesting homebrew projects
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Scaning The Utilities
- Hf, vhf, and uhf utility listening, police frequencies, shuttle, aero, usaf callsigns and many other services
[ Hits: 3276 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.78 ]
- Fascinating Shortwaves
- Article collection about shortwave listening, including number stations, tty fax reception samples, utility stations examples, navy and military morse metworks documention
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 4098 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Shortwave Log (SWLog)
- Shortwave Log, SWLog is a comprehensive logging and radio control program. While designed for shortwave and mediumwave listening, the program is quite adept when listening to longwave, utility, or amateur radio. Support Icom Drake TenTec Yaesu JRC and lowe receivers.
[ Hits: 6116 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.15 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links