v yagi290 links
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1859 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.17 ]
- 6 element 28 MHz LFA Yagi
- Six elelemt yagi for ten meter band, designed with the very latest PSO computer optimisation engine.
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 4 element yagi for 24MHz
- Optimised with the very latest PSO (particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques. Perfect flat SWR and excellent performance throughout the band and easy to self-build.
[ Hits: 1065 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 6 elements OWA Yagi for 21 MHz
- Optimised with the very latest Particle Swarm Optimisation techniques, a superb 15M OWA Yagi with excellent all-round performance.
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 18 element 144MHz EME LFA Yagi
- If you want a Yagi for EME with one of the best ever Sky temperature and G/T figures ever, look no further
[ Hits: 1119 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 19 elements Low Temperature 144MHz LFA Yagi
- This antenna has been deisgned using the very latest PSO techniques available today. There is simply no other 2m antenna of this boom length with better Sly Temperature or G/T figures.
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- 40 Meter Rotatable Dipole
- An excellent all-around 40 meter antenna for those who don't have room for a multi element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4433 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- 3 elements 50MHz LFA Yagi antenna
- A very compact, 1.94 m boom, high gain LFA Yagi for 50MHz a good stacker and a must look, featuring max 8.47dBi at 50.150MHz and a F/B of 30.7dB, eznec files available to download.
[ Hits: 1633 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.81 ]
- 5 elements 50MHz 28Ohm OWL
- a very compact, high gain 5 elements Yagi for 50MHz
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 7 elements 50Mhz Yagi Antenna
- A very simple to build, compact 7el 50MHz OWA requiring no complex matching and flat SWR across the bottom of the 6m band
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G0KSC SC0609L 9el OWA Yagi for 50Mhz
- A Very popular choice amoungst DX'ers. This is an easy build antenna with serious gain and is extremley stable in rain and ice.
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The 4 over 4 Yagi for use on 50 MHz:
- 4 Stacked 4 element yagi for six meters band
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 30 el 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 30 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi over 44dB F/B and almost 21dBi forward gain. Easy build, no match required.
[ Hits: 1717 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Designing Driven Elements in Yagi antennas
- The design and feeding of driven elements for VHF/UHF Yagi antennas , modeling, observations and some case studies by Graham Daubney F/G8MBI
[ Hits: 843 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PVC Yagi antennas - techniques
- Collection of different techniques to homebrew PVC yagi antennas, including elements assembling, baluns and chokes, radiator box tips and tricks by dk7zb
[ Hits: 1447 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Protection for Yagi elements
- The following discussion about the Aluminum oxidization & protection of Yagi elements took place in the Moon-Net reflector.
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXpedition Antennas for salt water locations
- Which is better a 20m antenna for an island DXpedition: Yagi at 25', or a vertical or two on the beach?
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
[ Hits: 3281 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- GB Antennas and Towers
- Dutch Antenna and Tower Manufacturers from Slimline Square Triangular Round Towers.
Antennas production include Yagi Monoband/Dipole/HF Quad /50MHz and 70MHz Yagi-Quad, VHF-UHF yagi-Quad and Comby antennas VHF/UHF/SHF
[ Hits: 1927 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tilt Plate NN4ZZ
- The TiltPlate is an antenna tilting mechanism that works with a tilt over tower and yagi to bring the antenna all the way down to ground level.
[ Hits: 809 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar terms1 ghz yagi 10 m yagi 10m yagi 10m yagi 11 m yagi 12 m yagi 12 yagi 12m yagi 13 cm yagi 14 db yagi 14 mhz yagi 144 mhz yagi 144 yagi 146 mhz yagi 15m 20m yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links