vert870 links - and 14 categories
Antennas : 6M
- Delta Loop for 50 MHz
- Delta loop and vertical antenna plans with translation in italian
[ Hits: 28828 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- IZ7ATH Projects
- Antennas, Keyer, amplifier, transverter, baluns
[ Hits: 23227 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- The G8TTI homebrews
- Home made transverters blockschematics two metre HB9CV, 144MHz SSB Transceiver
[ Hits: 2967 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Quickie Vertical
- KQ6RH HF multiband vertical antenna plan
[ Hits: 70915 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pages
- Multi Band Quad,Cushcraft R5, R7, R7000, repair and maintenance, Remote Antenna Switching, Hexagonal Beam, Automatic Band Decoder, Low Band Verticals, Crank-up Tiltover Tower etc
[ Hits: 13699 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Inverted L antenna
- The ever-popular inverted L antnna, a fast to implement and setup shortwave antenna project by Arnie Coro C02KK
[ Hits: 27594 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Portable vertical antenna
- Vertical transportable HF antenna by CT1BYR
[ Hits: 24960 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- 10M Vertical Antenna
- A vertical antenna plan for 10 meters band made with copper pipe and PVC pipe
[ Hits: 3837 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Lino Esposito Collins Collector
- Collins receivers years 1950's-1980's. Genova-Radio/Icb:20 years of work with Collins receivers. Trapani-Radio:Collins rx 651s-1. Collins Advertising 1950's-1960's.
[ Hits: 1319 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- W8MHB U.S. Amateur Radio Practice Exams
- "Interactive online practice exams, printable practice exams, interactive searching and browsing of the question pools; Free, no advertising, no registration required"
[ Hits: 6901 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- Transverters, amplifiers and low noise preamplifiers
[ Hits: 5142 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 990 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- I5XWW Crispino Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, soundcard interface for digimodes, usb CAT Interfaces, PA interface cables, connectors, DRM hardware and software, DRM converters
[ Hits: 1299 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Andrews Communications Systems
- Australian dealer, HF linear amplifiers, power supplies, baluns, HF UHF yagis and verticals including multiband HF verticals.
[ Hits: 7763 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Premiere Electronics
- We sell and service most CB and Export radios. All new radios come peaked, tuned and converted for free!
[ Hits: 8273 | Votes: 70 | Rating: 3.30 ]
- Voice Descramble
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band.
[ Hits: 5109 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.48 ]
- Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus, DXLog, Log-Projekt, QW, UKWTEST, DAS LOG, HAM-LCT, Eurowinlog, StationMaster, Catlog, ARMAP95/98/2000, SPRINT, WinFD32, WAG, Fivenine, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV or TXT file; also ADIF to ASCII, import into RXCLUS DXCC and IOTA database, *.upf import file for IOTAMEM2 and many other features)
[ Hits: 4725 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Convert text into morse code. It does this by reading text from one of three sources: the Windows clipboard, a file, or you may directly type the text. WinMorse outputs the morse code as a standard windows wav file
[ Hits: 8577 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 79557 | Votes: 1172 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 69610 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.01 ]
You can try similar terms10 m vert 43 ft vert vert 12 meter vert antenna vert 40 mt cushcraft hf vert hf vert antenna italian vert pole vert vert loop hf homebrew multi band vert
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links