vertical 20 meter60 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Top Band on a Vertical Yagi
- 160 Meters on the 3-element 80 Meter Vertical Yagi antenna
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 20 meter short loaded vertical antennas
- Loading is a way to lower the resonant frequency of an antenna radiator. This technique is typically used in antennas that have radiating elements that are too short for the desired resonance frequency. In this excellent article the author experiment loaded vertical dipoles for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- A Simple High-Performance Vertical Antenna
- This article describes the details of the design, which can be easily scaled for just about any HF band. The antenna described in this article is for the 20 meters band.
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Coax Dipole for 2 meters band
- A homebrew 2m 144.2 MHz vertical 1/2 wave Coaxial Dipole antenna project for your home QTH, SOTA, portable field operations/WICEN exercises or the emergency 2m Go-box. Elsewhere in amateur radio circles this antenna is known as a 2m Flower Pot Antenna
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Building a 40m Delta Loop Antenna
- An experimento of a 40 meter delta loop antenna both in horizontal and vertical polarization and several elevation angles with interesting notes about the effect of the radial field under the antenna.
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- High Performance 40 Meters Vertical
- 40 meter vertical antenna construction, a shortened easy-to-build vertical, with no-radials,
made from surplus military camouflage poles
[ Hits: 2101 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- A very efficient half size 40 meter Vertical Antenna
- A vertical antenna project for the 7MHz made with some spare parts. Based on a broken 20 foot fishing pole, it is based on a good ground system made with radials and a capacitive hat done to increase the global radiation resistance of the antenna. A custom loading coil is also included in this project to perfectly tune the antenna to the CW portion of the 40 meters band.
[ Hits: 662 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Six Meter Antennas Reviewed
- In this article the author describes his personal experience on some antennas for 50 MHz he tested on the field, the six meter Dipole, Vertical, Moxon, a 3 element Yagi and an Omniangle antenna.
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Top Loaded Vertical Antenna for 80 Meters Band
- Top Loaded Vertical Antenna 3,5 MHz 80m and a 14 MHz Trap for the 20m band. The weight of this portable vertical antenna is less than 1 kg, including the ground network. The weight of the telescopic fiberglass fishing rod is another 1kg. The rod expands from 1.5 meters to 8 meters.
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Phased Vertical Antennas for 40m
- Phased wire vertical antennas for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 960 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- 20 Meter Moxon Antenna
- A club project experiment about a vertical Moxon antenna for 20 meter band
[ Hits: 1659 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- The Stake Stick Vertical
- A portable HF vertical antenna that can be used from 10 to 20 meters band
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Portable Vertical Antenna
- A home made portable vertical antenna, that with a single 1/4 wave counterpoise wire is possible to achieve less than 1.5:1 SWR on 40, 30, and 20 meter bands. It is basically a center load, shortened ground plain vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Build this Vertical Portable HF Antenna
- An experimental prototype of an asymmetrical hatted vertical dipole antenna that can work on HF bands 20 to 10 meters band. The AHVD Vertical dipole is an upside-down T design
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- The 10/15/20 Meter Trap Vertical Antenna
- This antenna project came out very nice. It's a rugged homebrew multi-band trap vertical antenna that works the 10, 15, and 20 meter amateur radio bands. The antenna can be mounted on the ground or on a mast. Mounted on the ground the antenna has a low take off angle for working DX. If mounted on a mast the antenna will acheive both a low angle as well as another radiation lobe that has a much higher take off angle.
[ Hits: 3829 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Balloon Vertical Omni-Antennas
- Experimenting vertical wire antennas for 40 and 20 meters supported by balloons resulting in excellent gain in RX and good overall performance against horizontal dipole
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- 20m 40m trapped squid pole antenna
- An homemade portable vertical antenna with a trap near the mid point of the main element. The trap is made with 42mm diameter PVC pipe with 9 turns of wire on it
[ Hits: 2960 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- 5 Band Pipe Vertical Antenna
- A simple, cheap and easy to build 26 feet long vertical antenna that works DX on 20 - 10 meters including WARC Bands, it is designed for portability for field days, camping, or permanent installation, cost, and to achieve at least 1/2 wavelength on the WARC bands.
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- Cushcraft R8 Vertical Project
- 40/30/20/17/15/12/10/6 Meters antenna setup and assembly with high res pictures of the R-8 Antenna
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Simple Field Strength Meter
- Mad your own simple FS meter. It is the simplest thing to make and is good enough to see if the antenna under test is radiating more power than your old ground plane, old mobile vertical or just radiating at all in a particular direction or in all directions.
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms160 meter vertical 20 meter vertical 30 meter vertical 40 meter vertical 6 meter vertical 8 meter vertical vertical 20 meter vertical 30 meter vertical 80 meter 10 meter vertical antenna 2 meter vertical antennas 20 meter vertical antenna 6 meter vertical antenna 80 meter vertical loop vertical 20 meter antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links