vertical hf109 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 6M : 6 meter J-Pole Antenna
- 50MHz / 6m J-pole Antenna by VK4ADC
- The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarized antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 133 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Simple 50MHz J-Pole Antenna EA7AHG
- Based on the popular DK7ZB simple 50 MHz Jpole antenna, this customized jpole project has been analized with MMANA-GAL and reproduced for six meters, two meters and 70 cm bands.
[ Hits: 84 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Magnetic Loop antenna for VHF
- A magnetic loop antenna for the VHF band, featuring a high gain that can be compared to a quarter wave vertical antenna
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- A 40m-10m vertical antenna with elevated radials
- A multiband vertical antenna for HF bands with elevated ground radials slant down at 45 degrees and acting also as guy wires.
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Verticals - About vertical antennas
- Experiments on vertical antennas for HF bands.
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homebrew 5/8 Wave HF Vertical Antennas
- The advantage of 5/8 wave antenna is that it has the lowest angle of radiation and has about 1dB more gain when compared to 1/4 and 1/2 verticals. So the 5/8 should be the favourite choice for DX.
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- HF Wire Antennas for Field Day
- Dipole antennas, vertical half-wave dipole antennas with impedence tranformes that can be used for portable operations. Some well worn antenna configurations are the easiest and loudest lash-ups you can try.
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Gap Titan DX Antenna Manual
- Installation and assembly instructions for the multiband HF vertical Antenna by GAP
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Maldol MFB-300 HF vertical antenna review
- The Japanese-made Maldol MFB-300 HF vertical antenna offer extremely wide-band performance, with a specified frequency range of 1.0-60 MHz.
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms20 40 vertical 20 m vertical 20m 40m vertical 20m vertical 2m vertical 40 vertical 40m vertical 4m vertical 80m vertical fan vertical hf vertical hf-vertical r7 vertical vertical 10m vertical 40-m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links