vertical loop antenna22 links
Antennas : 20M
- 20m delta loop
- This antenna is fed for vertical polarisation, to give a low angle of radiation for DX and also a nearly omni-directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 64974 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- 30m vertical dipole
- The 30 Meter Vertical Dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a T-section of PVC pipe. The coax loops through the PVC pipe to provide strain relief. by W1TR
[ Hits: 1912 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Delta Loop DX Antenna for 40 meters band
- A monoband delta loop antenna for the 7 MHz. This vertically polarized DX Antenna is a full wavelength sngle side antenna and has a total length of 42.3 meters (137,1 inch) Can be easily setup with a flag pole or fishing pole as center top mast. For optimal performance lower side should be at 2 meter above the ground. This antenna offers a low radiation angle and 1 DB Gain.
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 40 M. triangular full wave vertical loop
- A 40 meters band full wave antenna project plan with model, adding the Missing Leg to the Inverted-L Antenna
[ Hits: 13127 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- 40m broadband vertical antenna
- A loopy loop loaded vertical antenna operating range 7.0 to 7.3 MHz by S. C. Chuck Smith, WA7RAI
[ Hits: 6498 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- Delta Loop for 50 MHz
- Delta loop and vertical antenna plans with translation in italian
[ Hits: 29774 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6 ]
- 80 Meter vertical Loop
- An 80 meter band vertical loop antenna setup
[ Hits: 1274 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- YLRADIO - Full wave delta loop
- This Delta Loop is a three-sided antenna suspended high in the air by vertical supports, such as tall evergreen trees. Recommended height is 40 feet or more at highest point, but higher is better.
[ Hits: 12915 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- 80m Vertical Loop
- The configuration of this antenna is a triangle with apex in the top of a very tall tree. The antenna is fed at a bottom corner using 450 ohm ladder line.
[ Hits: 737 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- 80 Meter Vertical Loop
- The 80 meter vertical loop is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoint uses a 6 inch section of half inch diameter PVC pipe Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 40 m Band Delta loop Antenna
- 40 meters band Delta loop antenna plan that is vertically polarised
[ Hits: 9508 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- W8JI Technical pages
- Amplifier, vacuum tube, receiving beverage loop vertical and transmitting antenna system technical information radiation resistance, EH antenna, noise,receivers, and information on keyclicks.
[ Hits: 22043 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.3 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 5028 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Vertical Full Wavelength Loop
- Consider installing a stealth vertical loop antenna if you live in a place with no antenna restrictions.
Full wave loop wire antennas allow you to be on the air without installing evidente external aerials.
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Magnetic Loop antenna for VHF
- A magnetic loop antenna for the VHF band, featuring a high gain that can be compared to a quarter wave vertical antenna
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
[ Hits: 7506 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Basic Wire Antennas Part II
- Presentation about wire antennas, focusing on Loops , inverted L and Verticals
[ Hits: 872 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- International Technology Antennas
- French manufacturer (F5MSU) of antennas and accessories since 1999 : Yagi, Delta-loop, dipoles, T2FD, verticales, EFHW, baluns, ununs, etc.
[ Hits: 5103 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 9.59 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 5016 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
You can try similar termsvertical loop antenna 80m vertical loop 80 meter vertical loop vertical delta loop vertical loop antennas vertical 40 meter delta loop 10m vertical antenna 20 m vertical antenna 40 80 vertical antenna 40 m vertical antenna 40m vertical antenna 6 - 80 vertical hf antenna 6m vertical antenna 7 mhz vertical antenna 70 vertical antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links