vertical loop antenna22 links
Antennas : 20M
- 20m delta loop
- This antenna is fed for vertical polarisation, to give a low angle of radiation for DX and also a nearly omni-directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 65535 | Votes: 69 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- 30m vertical dipole
- The 30 Meter Vertical Dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a T-section of PVC pipe. The coax loops through the PVC pipe to provide strain relief. by W1TR
[ Hits: 2013 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Delta Loop DX Antenna for 40 meters band
- A monoband delta loop antenna for the 7 MHz. This vertically polarized DX Antenna is a full wavelength sngle side antenna and has a total length of 42.3 meters (137,1 inch) Can be easily setup with a flag pole or fishing pole as center top mast. For optimal performance lower side should be at 2 meter above the ground. This antenna offers a low radiation angle and 1 DB Gain.
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 40 M. triangular full wave vertical loop
- A 40 meters band full wave antenna project plan with model, adding the Missing Leg to the Inverted-L Antenna
[ Hits: 13233 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- 40m broadband vertical antenna
- A loopy loop loaded vertical antenna operating range 7.0 to 7.3 MHz by S. C. Chuck Smith, WA7RAI
[ Hits: 6554 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- Delta Loop for 50 MHz
- Delta loop and vertical antenna plans with translation in italian
[ Hits: 29890 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- 80 Meter vertical Loop
- An 80 meter band vertical loop antenna setup
[ Hits: 1329 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- YLRADIO - Full wave delta loop
- This Delta Loop is a three-sided antenna suspended high in the air by vertical supports, such as tall evergreen trees. Recommended height is 40 feet or more at highest point, but higher is better.
[ Hits: 12987 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- 80m Vertical Loop
- The configuration of this antenna is a triangle with apex in the top of a very tall tree. The antenna is fed at a bottom corner using 450 ohm ladder line.
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- 80 Meter Vertical Loop
- The 80 meter vertical loop is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoint uses a 6 inch section of half inch diameter PVC pipe Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 971 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 40 m Band Delta loop Antenna
- 40 meters band Delta loop antenna plan that is vertically polarised
[ Hits: 9667 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4 ]
- W8JI Technical pages
- Amplifier, vacuum tube, receiving beverage loop vertical and transmitting antenna system technical information radiation resistance, EH antenna, noise,receivers, and information on keyclicks.
[ Hits: 22119 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.3 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 5046 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Vertical Full Wavelength Loop
- Consider installing a stealth vertical loop antenna if you live in a place with no antenna restrictions.
Full wave loop wire antennas allow you to be on the air without installing evidente external aerials.
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Magnetic Loop antenna for VHF
- A magnetic loop antenna for the VHF band, featuring a high gain that can be compared to a quarter wave vertical antenna
[ Hits: 677 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.99 ]
- BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
[ Hits: 7557 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 927 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Basic Wire Antennas Part II
- Presentation about wire antennas, focusing on Loops , inverted L and Verticals
[ Hits: 915 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- International Technology Antennas
- French manufacturer (F5MSU) of antennas and accessories since 1999 : Yagi, Delta-loop, dipoles, T2FD, verticales, EFHW, baluns, ununs, etc.
[ Hits: 5144 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 9.59 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 5075 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
You can try similar termsvertical loop antenna 80m vertical loop 80 meter vertical loop vertical delta loop vertical loop antennas vertical 40 meter delta loop 10m vertical antenna 2 m vhf vertical antenna 20 m vertical antenna 20m vertical antenna 2m vertical antenna 40 80 vertical antenna 40 m vertical antenna 40m vertical antenna 5/8 vertical antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links