vertical loop antennas8 links
- 30m vertical dipole
- The 30 Meter Vertical Dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a T-section of PVC pipe. The coax loops through the PVC pipe to provide strain relief. by W1TR
[ Hits: 1912 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- 80 Meter Vertical Loop
- The 80 meter vertical loop is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoint uses a 6 inch section of half inch diameter PVC pipe Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 5028 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Vertical Full Wavelength Loop
- Consider installing a stealth vertical loop antenna if you live in a place with no antenna restrictions.
Full wave loop wire antennas allow you to be on the air without installing evidente external aerials.
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Basic Wire Antennas Part II
- Presentation about wire antennas, focusing on Loops , inverted L and Verticals
[ Hits: 872 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- International Technology Antennas
- French manufacturer (F5MSU) of antennas and accessories since 1999 : Yagi, Delta-loop, dipoles, T2FD, verticales, EFHW, baluns, ununs, etc.
[ Hits: 5103 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 9.59 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 5016 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
You can try similar termsvertical loop antennas 80m vertical loop 80 meter vertical loop vertical delta loop vertical loop antenna vertical 40 meter delta loop vertical antennas 2 meter vertical antennas phased vertical antennas hf multi band vertical antennas multi band vertical antennas am loop antennas hf loop antennas loop antennas loop antennas for 40m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links