vertical t 8063 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 13169 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.58 ]
- Build this Novice 4 band vertical
- Home made vertical antenna for 80 40 15 10 meters
ARRL PDF file taken from QST June 1978
[ Hits: 75032 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Stealth Multiband Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band, using a telescoping fiberglass fishing pole.
[ Hits: 50261 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- 80 Meter vertical Loop
- An 80 meter band vertical loop antenna setup
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 24159 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- 80 m 3/4 wave LLV
- This is a vertically polarized Phased array. The left Vertical wire is 180 degrees out of phase
[ Hits: 4727 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- 80m L Antenna. RSBEV's
- Reduced Size Broad Elevation Verticals
[ Hits: 4008 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.8 ]
- Using the half-square antenna for low bands
- Can’t put up a really high horizontal antenna for 80-meter DXing? Maybe the vertically polarized Half-Square might be the antenna for you.
[ Hits: 2856 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 15117 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- Hex Array - 80/40 Meter Vertical
- This page describes a homebrew 80/40 meter trap vertical antenna. Includes an interesting antenna raising system that allow easy setup and tuning.
[ Hits: 7283 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- 4 Square Vertical Phased Array
- Improve your 80 and 160 meter signal without a Yagi!
[ Hits: 16207 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7658 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- 80 & 40 Meters vertical antenna
- May work on 160 meters too, by EI7BA
[ Hits: 37368 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.1 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4694 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Short Dipoles
- Short dipoles and verticals for 160 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 34424 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- Rybakov antenna by IV3SBE
- Multiband no traps vertical antenna 80-6M
[ Hits: 10113 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1153 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- ZeroFive Antennas
- Vertical antennas for all HF bands, expecially 80 40 20 meters bands
[ Hits: 6788 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 9.24 ]
- Vertical antenna for 40 and 80m
- Homebrew a vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band based on popular HF2V model by DL7JV
[ Hits: 2758 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1652 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
You can try similar terms20 m vertical 20m vertical 40 vertical 40m vertical 4m vertical 80m vertical fan vertical hf vertical r7 vertical vertical 10m vertical 80 160 vertical hf vertical t 80 2 band vertical 20 meter vertical
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links