vertical t529 links - and 10 categories
Antennas : 10M
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 14545 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- W7IUV 160 Meters vertical
- 90 foot tall top loaded vertical for 160 meters
[ Hits: 19814 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1634 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 5136 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 20m T-Monopole
- 20m T-Monopole short vertical antenna for 20 meters by AA5TB
[ Hits: 11071 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- 7Mhz Vertical antenna
- The secret with this antenna is to install as many radials as you can around the base of the antenna, they can be anything from 1/8 wave or longer.
[ Hits: 23224 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.14 ]
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 23899 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 21098 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- PAC-12 Antenna - mobile multiband
- Here's an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna that can be built with relatively ordinary components
[ Hits: 20036 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 6047 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Portable HF Antenna for the field day
- This article describes a project of asymmetrical hatted vertical dipole, a portable antenna that can be used for field day operations, sota, campings or even for fixed installations. This is a freestanding 20-10m antenna that is really easy to build, easy to tune and relatively easy to carry.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Antenna Polarization notes
- Antenna polarization is a very important consideration when choosing and installing an antenna. Most communications systems use either vertical, horizontal or circular polarization. Knowing the difference between polarizations and how to maximize their benefit is very important to the antenna user.
[ Hits: 2252 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna for ham radio band of 40 meter text in spanish and english
[ Hits: 32525 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2856 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4639 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- St. louis vertical updates
- The St. Louis Vertical Revisited by Dave Gauding, NF0R here are a few ideas and observations on the St. Louis Vertical
[ Hits: 2361 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 7052 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3698 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4524 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4771 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar terms10 m vertical 10m vertical 160 m vertical 160 vertical 20 m vertical 20 vertical 20m vertical 2m vertical 30m vertical 40 m vertical 40 vertical 40m vertical 43 vertical 43 vertical 4m vertical
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links