vertical526 links - and 10 categories
- W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 2493 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 10 Meter Vertical Dipole
- Homebrew a vertical dipole for 28 Mhz by N2UHC
[ Hits: 7454 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6258 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter band (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 6366 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Your First 160-Meter Antenna
- Notes on building a basic wire vertical or horizontal antenna for 160 meters band by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 5830 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A Potpourri of 160-Meter Verticals
- A potpourri of 160-Meter vertical antennas and modeling issues, inverted-L, 3-element parasitic array, 1/4-wavelength monopole
[ Hits: 3475 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VE6FI 160 Meter Antenna
- This is a 160 meter antenna which is a shunt fed vertical. A 72 foot Trylon tower with a 6 element 15 meter mono bander mounted on the top is used as the radiating element.
[ Hits: 1591 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Inexpensive 17-Meter Vertical
- A low cost, low profile DX antenna fro 17 Meters
[ Hits: 7340 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Stealth Multiband Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band, using a telescoping fiberglass fishing pole.
[ Hits: 49318 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 16927 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- Using the half-square antenna for low bands
- Can’t put up a really high horizontal antenna for 80-meter DXing? Maybe the vertically polarized Half-Square might be the antenna for you.
[ Hits: 2579 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- KC0TKS Antenna Calculators
- Allow calculation of a dipole, 3 element yagi and a vertical antenna
[ Hits: 3137 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Hex Array - 80/40 Meter Vertical
- This page describes a homebrew 80/40 meter trap vertical antenna. Includes an interesting antenna raising system that allow easy setup and tuning.
[ Hits: 7136 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3206 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Ultimate Portable HF Vertical Antenna
- A light and compact antenna that is easy to build, and easy to find parts for. Band coverage is 60 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 4026 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Balloon-supported verticals
- Using balloons to raise lengths of wire can be great fun - as well as making it possible to work the DX on 136 kHz from small gardens.
[ Hits: 1664 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the “wingspan” of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 2022 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Freebanders antenna systems
- Yagi Quad's and Verticals simple explanations about freebanders antenna systems
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6944 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1097 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsvertical 10 80 zero five vertical 30m vertical vertical 80m 6m vertical vertical hf vertical 70 cm vertical 2m vertical vertical hf 17m & 12m vertical vertical t 20 m vertical r5 vertical 70 vertical
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links