vhf antenna311 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 2M
- Super Trombone Antenna
- Tombone VHF antenna for 146 MHz ad designed by YB8EIP
[ Hits: 1506 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Fixture for fast assembling VHF Antennas
- This fixture id intended for fast assembly and disassembly of VHF antennas, expecially usefull for experimenters
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF / UHF Antenna Design
- A dipole for 2m, 4m, 6m band an hamdwritten note for a homemade vhf antenna that can be tuned across the VHF band
[ Hits: 924 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Dual Band VHF UHF Yagi Antenna projects
- On this page are designs for Dual Band 2M / 70cm antennas. All antennas are 50 ohm designed driver. These Yagis have a unique element called a Open Sleeve. 4 Element 5 element and 9 element Dual Band - 2M / 70cm antenna projects
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- ZigZag Antenna - VHF/UHF unconventional antennas
- An unconventional antenna family, the VHF/UHF Zigzag Dipole Antennas. Design, theory and practical construction, transformation and balancing with a half wave balun.
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Status Quad
- Amateur radio Quad Antennas manufacturer based in Italy produce HF and VHF Quad antennas, and spare parts.
[ Hits: 165 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Diamond CP22E Review
- Diamond Antenna CP22E VHF base station antenna review. This antenna has a remarkable design achieving 5 dBi directivity in a slim low-profile design.
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A freeware windows antenna design and modelling software developed by an amateur radio operators primarily intended for VHF yagi aerials.
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Cross Band Repeaters
- Crossband Repeating is a process where a Ham transmits one signal on one band (typically UHF), and it is received by another radio with a better antenna/power installation, and re-transmitted (typically on VHF) to another radio system, or a repeater. Everyday examples of cross-band repeaters are repeater receive sites that hear the input signals on 2m and retransmit those signals on a frequency higher than 220 MHz.
[ Hits: 67 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Analyzing 6 handheld antennas with a VNA
- In this article the author analyze six different type of VHF handheld antennas and as result of his self training on his new vector network analyzer published this interesting report
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna 11 mhz antenna 11 mt antenna 11m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links