vhf antennas116 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 2M
- Make your own 2 metre 5/8 whip antenna
- This article is about a home made project of a whip antenna for 2 meters band. Includes lenght of whip for all frequencies from 140 MHz to 151 MHz both in mm and inches
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- 40m Quagi Beam
- A 7 MHz wire antenna that is a mix of a Quad and a Yagi design. This antennas are often used on VHF.
[ Hits: 891 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 50MHz / 6m J-pole Antenna by VK4ADC
- The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarized antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 84 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- 7dB VHF Collinear Antenna
- This project is about a cheap way of building a colinear antenna for VHF 145MHz, and having about 10dB more gain than that little 1/4-wave magmount
[ Hits: 4000 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- Fixture for fast assembling VHF Antennas
- This fixture id intended for fast assembly and disassembly of VHF antennas, expecially usefull for experimenters
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Exploring The J-Pole Antenna
- The J-Pole antenna is a common omnidirectional antenna used in amateur radio, particularly on the VHF and UHF bands. This article is an attempt to explore how the J-pole antenna transforms feed-line impedance to free-space impedance, all the while providing gain found only in the more expensive commercial products.
[ Hits: 66 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Portable or Emergency VHF Antennas
- Ground Plane - 1/4 wave vertical, J-Pole, 3 Element Yagi Beam and simple antenna supports
[ Hits: 870 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Homebrew Bicone Antenna Project
- Homebrewing a vhf bicone antenna with 8 clothes hangers and 4 feet of Sch40 non-metallic rigid conduit
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Dual Band VHF UHF Yagi Antenna projects
- On this page are designs for Dual Band 2M / 70cm antennas. All antennas are 50 ohm designed driver. These Yagis have a unique element called a Open Sleeve. 4 Element 5 element and 9 element Dual Band - 2M / 70cm antenna projects
[ Hits: 648 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- ZigZag Antenna - VHF/UHF unconventional antennas
- An unconventional antenna family, the VHF/UHF Zigzag Dipole Antennas. Design, theory and practical construction, transformation and balancing with a half wave balun.
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- VHF-UHF Long Boom Very High Performance Antenna Designs
- Experimental Long Boom Antennas - CP, LPDA, multiband with several NEC Files for 50MHz 144MHz 222 MHz 432MHz but also 902MHz and 1296 MHz Antenna projects.
Includes also for each antenna model, in a general comparison table each antenna characteristics including Directive Gain, G/T, E-F/R, H-F/R abd Boom Length. This is a great value comparison table of several commercial and home made VHF UHF antenna projects.
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- Maxcon Antennas
- Maxcon makes and sells Amateur Radio Antennas. Double extended Zepp antenna, multiband dipoles, bazooka antennas, and VHF Jpole, made in USA
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Status Quad
- Amateur radio Quad Antennas manufacturer based in Italy produce HF and VHF Quad antennas, and spare parts.
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Display your current Maidenhead locator with 10 digit precision. It also computes bearing and distance to a set of target locations using locator or latitude / longitude. Useful to align antennas in VHF / UHF / microwave DX activities. No network or fancy maps usage, so it can be used even in remote locations.
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Analyzing 6 handheld antennas with a VNA
- In this article the author analyze six different type of VHF handheld antennas and as result of his self training on his new vector network analyzer published this interesting report
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas q bar antennas qrp antennas rdf antennas sw antennas tv antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links