vhf frequencies26 links
Antennas : 2M
- Slim Jim Antenna
- Simple but effective antenna for VHF or UHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 1319 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 7487 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OH Beacons
- List of OH beacons running on HF VHF and higher frequencies
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Shelby Amateur Radio Club's VHF Emergency Net
- Shelby amateur radio club's VHF emergency net is open to all within the repeater's coverage area. 146.880 and 147.345 are the repeater frequencies. Shelby Radio Club is the sponsor of the Shelby hamfest.
[ Hits: 778 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- The QHtenna Turnstyle antenna system offers horizontal omni-directional antennas for the Ham frequencies in the VHF/UHF range of 50 Mhz to 432 Mhz. The Crossed Field Antenna" (CFA) by QHtenna offers a small antenna for limited space, maritime mobile, and seasonal DX work.
[ Hits: 764 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- US Communication antennas
- UnderBumper diversity licence plate antenna system (front and rear license plates) become the antennas. Available in VHF, UHF, Dual Band and other frequencies. We also manufacture mobile antennas for HF VHF UHF wideband antennas
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 Frequencies
- HF VHF UHF PSK31 proposed frequencies
[ Hits: 1832 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 2.91 ]
- Digital Modes Samples
- Audio files of many digital modes. Many were recorded in the HF bands an most others are found on VHF/UHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 1676 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How to make your ham radio system mobile
- How to make your ham radio system mobilemany ham radio operators carry radios for fun, safety and public service activities. radios for both vhf and hf frequencies can easily be installed in vehicles.
[ Hits: 2101 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Two-Meter VHF Repeaters in the U.S.
- New field-tested Two-Meter VHF FM repeater frequencies for 33 US states
[ Hits: 2454 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- VHF/UHF Propagation
- In the past few years there has been a growing movement from VHF frequencies (50-300 MHz) to UHF (300-900 MHz). Many, however, have found the move fraught with difficulties.
[ Hits: 1856 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Cruise Ship and Maritime Monitoring Frequencies
- Cruise Ship and Maritime Monitoring Frequencies - cruise ship frequencies maritime scanning radios vhf uhf
[ Hits: 1976 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- UK Scanner Frequencies
- The UK Scanning Directory - HF, VHF and UHF UK Scanner Frequencies Database Updated Daily by a dedicated group of Radio Amateurs and SWL Listeners
[ Hits: 1819 | Votes: 255 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- Scan UK Frequncies Group
- A UK Scanning Forum containing UK Frequencies from HF, VHF and UHF in databases and lists. Airband, Shopwatch, Military, Shops, Taxi's etc.
[ Hits: 1260 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Specialist Antennas
- Antenna products and accessories for commercial, industrial, Emergency Service and military applications covering VHF, UHF, TETRA, ISM and GSM frequencies and beyond.
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Monitoring the Crisis in the Balkans
- By the Monitoring Times Staff, NATO HF Frequencies, NATO Common VHF/UHF Frequencies and English Language Shortwave Broadcasts from the Balkans
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Scaning The Utilities
- Hf, vhf, and uhf utility listening, police frequencies, shuttle, aero, usaf callsigns and many other services
[ Hits: 3270 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.78 ]
- RF Filters
- MS DOS Program for calculations of HP, LP and BP filters at VHF and UHF frequencies up to about 800 MHz by YU1AW
[ Hits: 1171 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Garex VHF preamp
- It is available for spot frequencies in the range 40 - 250MHz, where a typical gain of 26dB can be achieved
[ Hits: 3011 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 14811 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.17 ]
You can try similar termsfm frequencies cfa frequencies wv cb frequencies sw frequencies net frequencies hf fax frequencies frequencies bus frequencies il vhf frequencies air frequencies cw-frequencies cw frequencies uhf frequencies uhf-frequencies dx frequencies
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links