vhf frequency22 links
Antennas : Log Periodic
- VHF Log Periodic Antenna
- 17-Element Very High Frequency/Ultra High Frequency Log Period Dipole Array
[ Hits: 1233 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Azimuth Radiation Patterns
- Below VHF the change in the radiation characteristics of an antenna will change considerably from frequency to frequency, making antenna selection more complicated.
[ Hits: 818 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- VHF/UHF Yagi Antenna Design
[ Hits: 147220 | Votes: 1103 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- Collins 618F-1A VHF Aircraft Transceiver
- Restoring a 1965 Collins 618F-1A VHF aircraft radio. This radio was designed for light aircraft as an early frequency-synthesized radio built in 2 separate chassis.
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Italian VHF & up BandPlan
- Italian vhf and up frequency allocations mantained by I5JRR
[ Hits: 1698 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.2 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 8371 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Professional antennas in MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for military applications, civil-professional market, mobile communications, radioamateurs and antennas for special applications - EMC, radiomonitoring, etc.
[ Hits: 4761 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
[ Hits: 3339 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Sirio Antenne
- Antenna for GSM, CB, marine, VHF/UHF, HAM and high frequency 1,9/2,4GHz
[ Hits: 9502 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- Definition of frequency bands
- Definition of radio frequency bands, hf vhf uhf etc.
[ Hits: 1281 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Repeaters in Ecuador
- Frequency, location and coverage of repeaters in Ecuador.
[ Hits: 970 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Ham Radio: Using Repeaters
- The most basic form of repeater receives communication on one frequency and re-transmits at a different frequency. This is known as duplex communication.
Repeaters are generally set up to operate with FM modulation on the amateur bands within the VHF (30 MHZ – 300 MHZ) and UHF frequencies (300 MHZ – 3 GHz). These are generally the frequencies used by handheld and mobile devices.
[ Hits: 90 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- FM Repeater & Simplex Channel System 70 cm / 2 m / 6 m / 10 m & Offsets
- A very useful table with frequencies for HF VHF UHF repeaters including offsets, steps, grouped by country, with special reference to european band plan.
[ Hits: 789 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- Low cost frequency stabilisation
- The Icom IC-746 is quite a popular HF/VHF multimode transceiver which has one shortcoming in its standard configuration when used to operate modes requiring good medium-term frequency stability.
[ Hits: 1720 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- TYT MD-2017 Review
- The MD-2017 is a dual band DMR and Analog handheld transceiver with a frequency range on VHF 136-174 MHz and on UHF 400-480 MHz
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- U.S. VHF Channells
- US coast guard frequency list
[ Hits: 880 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 1204 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10 ]
- General purpose RF Wideband PreAmp
- General purpose RF Wideband PreAmp based on BSX-20 transistor with a frequency range 14-550 MHz
[ Hits: 2401 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Cross Band Repeaters
- Crossband Repeating is a process where a Ham transmits one signal on one band (typically UHF), and it is received by another radio with a better antenna/power installation, and re-transmitted (typically on VHF) to another radio system, or a repeater. Everyday examples of cross-band repeaters are repeater receive sites that hear the input signals on 2m and retransmit those signals on a frequency higher than 220 MHz.
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 2m to 70cm Transverter Circuit
- A 70cm / 432 MHz Transverter Project transverter circuit is an electronic device that converts a radio signal from the 2 meter to the 70 centimeter band and vice versa, allowing a single transmitter/receiver to be used for both bands. It consists of an IF stage, local oscillator, frequency multiplier, and amplifier. The circuit must be designed for minimal signal loss, noise and intermodulation distortion.
[ Hits: 60 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsair frequency cw frequency frequency map low frequency rci frequency uhf frequency uk frequency vhf frequency ari frequency list design frequency europe frequency expand frequency fire frequency frequency channels frequency counter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links