vhf propagation27 links
Internet and Radio : Sounds
- VK2FLR DX Sounds Archive
- Real Audio files containing interesting examples of VHF DX propagation from Sydney, Australia
[ Hits: 1205 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF Propagation Maps
- Experimental maps that show real-time VHF propagation derived from analyzing data gathered from the APRS-IS network.
[ Hits: 3580 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 4.02 ]
- EME resources by DL4EBY
- Several kinds of operational data needed for Amateur Radio moonbounce (EME, earth moon earth) communications, the technical challenge amongst the various propagation modes on VHF, UHF and microwaves
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Meteor scatter or meteor burst communications
- A summary, overview or tutorial covering the basics of Meteor Scatter or Meteor Burst Communications, a form of radio signal propagation often used at VHF.
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G0ISW VHF/UHF DX Homepage
- VHF/UHF DX site showing latest propagation, software, radio dealers, awards, maps etc.
[ Hits: 2385 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Todd Emslie's TV FM DX page
- Australian page featuring 45-108 MHz VHF DX via Es, multi-hop sporadic E, TEP, and F2 propagation.
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WA1OUB 50 MHz Es/E/F2 propagation
- This page represents 50 MHz Es/E/F2 propagation analysis with Europe and N. Africa to WA1OUB.
[ Hits: 764 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sporadic-E propagation at VHF
- This review of progress and future Prospects provides a practical guide for effective use of VHF sporadic-E propagation. By Emil Pocock, W3EP.
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Propagation
- In the past few years there has been a growing movement from VHF frequencies (50-300 MHz) to UHF (300-900 MHz). Many, however, have found the move fraught with difficulties.
[ Hits: 1875 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- VHF UHF Microwave Radio Propagation
- Notes on radio propagation in that part of the spectrum (upper VHF to microwave) used by experimenters for high-speed digital transmission
[ Hits: 1305 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Introduction to VHF Propagation
- Understanding basic VHF and UHF propagation, eskip, Backscatter, Meteor Scatter and more
[ Hits: 2030 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- HF - VHF Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines. Solar Weather, Geomagnetic, Aurora, Ionospheric reports via eAlerts and webpage. WAP phone access. Live and educational resources, and more.
[ Hits: 1302 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, sunspot activity reports, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines.
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tropospheric propagation
- Article about tropospheric propagation and the way in which radio signals at VHF and above propagate over greater distances than strictly line of sight in the troposphere
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Short notes about sporadic E influence on VHF propagation
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Todd Emslie's TV FM DX page
- Australian page featuring 45-108 MHz VHF DX via Es, F2, and TEP propagation.
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- K9SE E-Layer Propagation Assessment
- SE-PROP, Field-Aligned Scatter Assessment, Sporadic-E Propagation Assessment for the VHF Operator
[ Hits: 1453 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- SEP Win
- VHF Propagation Analysis Software for the Radio Amateur by K9SE
[ Hits: 1395 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Mobile
- Radiomobile is an excellent and very detailed radio path mapping software, vhf uhf propagation predictor.
This windows free software is a tool used to predict the performance of a radio system.
[ Hits: 8475 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 8.46 ]
- Radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
[ Hits: 1663 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.50 ]
You can try similar terms28 mhz propagation 6m propagation hf propagation hf-propagation its hf propagation mf/hf propagation propagation cb propagation map propagation vhf rf propagation uhf propagation vhf propagation 10 meter propagation 11 meter propagation 6 meter propagation
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links