vhf yagi design19 links
- Quagi and Yagi on 2 Meters
- Designing quagi and yagi antennas on 2 Meters, some preliminary notes by Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 4042 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- 3 elements VHF yagi antenna
- 3 elements VHF Yagi homebrew antenna designed with YAGIMAX 3. Maximum forward GAIN is about 8,17 DBi. This antenna offering an effective radiation power 4 times greater of the transceiver output by SV1BSX
[ Hits: 13284 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 4.47 ]
- The Arrow Antenna Portable VHF antenna
- This article is about a 4 element yagi VHF antenna designed to be easy to be assembled and suited for portable operations
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40m Quagi Beam
- A 7 MHz wire antenna that is a mix of a Quad and a Yagi design. This antennas are often used on VHF.
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 6 Elements Yagi for 50 MHz
- Six elements yagi antenna for 6 meters band.
This antenna design is based on the QuickYagi 4 software by WA7RAI, uses a 6.5 m boom, feature 12.0 dBi gain and 35dB front/back
[ Hits: 617 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Designing Driven Elements in Yagi antennas
- The design and feeding of driven elements for VHF/UHF Yagi antennas , modeling, observations and some case studies by Graham Daubney F/G8MBI
[ Hits: 963 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Homemade Arrow Antenna
- EA4CYQ portable VHF UHF Yagi antenna designed for satellite operations.
[ Hits: 4130 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Portable 2 meter Yagi
- Building a 2 metre 144MHz VHF Yagi beam antenna, designed for portable use.
[ Hits: 1248 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- A lightweight Yagi for 2 m
- A portable VHF yagi antenna designed for SOTA operations based on the orignal DK7ZB concept.
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- The Quagi Antenna Turns 40
- It has been 40 years since the VHF-UHF Quagi antenna--a combination of the desirable features of a Yagi and a cubical quad--was developed and the design was first published in the newsletter of the Southern California VHF Club, a forerunner of today's Western States Weak Signal Society.
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 6 element yagi for 144 mhz
- A 6 elements VHF Yagi antenna designed
with YAGIMAX 3 and made by SV1XY with excellent results on local and satellites contacts like UO-14 and AO-27
[ Hits: 6530 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- VHF-UHF Portable Yagi-Uda Antenna
- Homebrew UHF VHF portable Yagi-Uda antenna design and construction notes for satellite operations
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- VHF/UHF Yagi Antenna Design
[ Hits: 145110 | Votes: 982 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 2300 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Dual Band VHF UHF Yagi Antenna projects
- On this page are designs for Dual Band 2M / 70cm antennas. All antennas are 50 ohm designed driver. These Yagis have a unique element called a Open Sleeve. 4 Element 5 element and 9 element Dual Band - 2M / 70cm antenna projects
[ Hits: 646 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- VHF 10 element Yagi
- A ten element ultra-lightweight yagi beam antenna for 144 MHz based on YU7EF design concept
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- Sandpiper Aerial Technology LTD
- Sandpiper has been designing and manufacturing aerials for over 25 years. Offer HF Dipoles and verticals, VHF UHF Yagi, collinears and other beam antennas, elical antennas,quagi,moxon, and portable antennas, tripods mounts and fiberglass poles
[ Hits: 1987 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- A freeware windows antenna design and modelling software developed by an amateur radio operators primarily intended for VHF yagi aerials.
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
You can try similar termsvhf yagi design vhf/uhf yagi antenna design yagi antenna design design 4g design vhf uhf rf design 40m design antenna cantenna design circuit design custom design discone design filter design hf amplifier design lte antenna design mast design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links