vhf yagi56 links
Antennas : 2M
- Homebrew 5 Element VHF Yagi-Uda
- A project for a home made 5 element yagi-uda antenna for 2 meters, covering 144-148 MHz band by N1BMX
[ Hits: 1407 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- The Arrow Antenna Portable VHF antenna
- This article is about a 4 element yagi VHF antenna designed to be easy to be assembled and suited for portable operations
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40m Quagi Beam
- A 7 MHz wire antenna that is a mix of a Quad and a Yagi design. This antennas are often used on VHF.
[ Hits: 870 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Portable 2 meter Yagi
- Building a 2 metre 144MHz VHF Yagi beam antenna, designed for portable use.
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Portable or Emergency VHF Antennas
- Ground Plane - 1/4 wave vertical, J-Pole, 3 Element Yagi Beam and simple antenna supports
[ Hits: 847 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- A lightweight Yagi for 2 m
- A portable VHF yagi antenna designed for SOTA operations based on the orignal DK7ZB concept.
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- The Quagi Antenna Turns 40
- It has been 40 years since the VHF-UHF Quagi antenna--a combination of the desirable features of a Yagi and a cubical quad--was developed and the design was first published in the newsletter of the Southern California VHF Club, a forerunner of today's Western States Weak Signal Society.
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- VHF-UHF Portable Yagi-Uda Antenna
- Homebrew UHF VHF portable Yagi-Uda antenna design and construction notes for satellite operations
[ Hits: 1003 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Dual Band Yagi Antenna
- A VHF UHF 5+5 elements yagi antenna by CE4WJK
[ Hits: 1214 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- 13 elements VHF UHF Yagi
- Yagi with 5 Elements on 2 m, 8 Elements on 70cm and one Feedpoint by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Travel-ready VHF/UHF Yagi
- A portable VHF/UHF portable 6 element Yagi antenna project by OH2GVB
[ Hits: 540 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- VHF Yagi from Old TV Antenna
- 6m/2m/70cm Yagi Antenna Built from Old TV Antenna
This turned out to be a great little antenna. It works the 6 meter, 2 meter and 70 centimeter bands. You can use one common feedpoint or two seperate feedpoints depending on how you would like to connect this antenna to your transceiver.
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Dual Band VHF UHF Yagi Antenna projects
- On this page are designs for Dual Band 2M / 70cm antennas. All antennas are 50 ohm designed driver. These Yagis have a unique element called a Open Sleeve. 4 Element 5 element and 9 element Dual Band - 2M / 70cm antenna projects
[ Hits: 626 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- VHF 10 element Yagi
- A ten element ultra-lightweight yagi beam antenna for 144 MHz based on YU7EF design concept
[ Hits: 613 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- A freeware windows antenna design and modelling software developed by an amateur radio operators primarily intended for VHF yagi aerials.
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
You can try similar terms146 mhz yagi 2 el yagi 20m yagi 222 yagi 2m yagi 4 el yagi for 50 mhz 40m yagi 50 mhz yagi 70 cm yagi lte yagi vhf yagi yagi yagi 2m yagi 4 el 2m yagi 80
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links