virtual41 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- AA3RL Transmission Line Calculator
- Excel spreasheet that calculate virtually every transmission line parameter that one may need.
Include Length conversions, Reactance and Length of Stubs
[ Hits: 5034 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Stone Vintage Radio
- Stone vintage radio describes early radio from marconi to the 1960s. its covers antique radio, wireless, tubes, valves, crystal sets, and battery radios. included in the virtual museum are hundreds of pictures, images, and descriptions of antique radios, articles, faq, sell, and buy a radio.
[ Hits: 3419 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- The Heathkit Virtual Museum is a tribute to the Heathkit tradition. Production of Heathkits, ceased in the 1980's.
[ Hits: 5422 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- Beert's virtual RadioMuseum
- A private collection with some quite nice OTR's! (English, Nederlands, fran?ais)
[ Hits: 3003 | Votes: 195 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- WA3KEY Virtual Collins Radio Museum
- WA3KEY Virtual Collins Radio Museum. A complete resource for Collins Radio users, collectors and restorers.
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- The virtual YAESU-Museum
- "A collection of nearly all facts around the YAESU Musen products; products, company history and much more"
[ Hits: 2788 | Votes: 112 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- Tube Radio Land
- A Virtual Museum of Vintage Radios from the Golden Era
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- PalmVE is a program for Palm based handheld computers that is built to aid as a virtual volunteer examiner for amateur radio written tests
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- LinkPlus products enhance the voice quality of HF SSB amateur. Eliminates virtually all channel noise and interference and greatly strengthens SSB radio signals
[ Hits: 852 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- SignaLink SL-1 and Yaesu FT-817
- The SignaLink has been used with virtually every radio available, but the radio that is heard mentioned most often is the Yaesu FT-817
[ Hits: 1924 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Communications warehouse amateur radio equipment. Hamcity is the virtual store front of Jun's Electronics & Commline, Inc.
[ Hits: 2858 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 8.04 ]
- Tienda Virtual de radioaficionados
- Ham radio shop in Madrid Spain
[ Hits: 1611 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Radio Sweden
- Radio Sweden's virtual north
[ Hits: 883 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Xped Contest trainer
- Xped is a free CW/SSB contest trainer written by JE3MAS for all the dedicated contesters.
With Xped, you can enjoy virtual contests with a lot of participants.
[ Hits: 1057 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.8 ]
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
[ Hits: 2986 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- Virtins Technology
- Offer PC based virtual instrument for electronics enthusiasts, students and professionals, including full-fledged sound card real time Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Generator.
[ Hits: 11474 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.27 ]
- TNC virtual phone modem driver for windows 95, known also as TFSlip95
[ Hits: 1244 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1665 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- Virtual Oscilloscope
- The oscilloscope simulation shown on this website is based on the HAMEG HM203-6 20 MHz oscilloscope of Hameg GmbH in Frankfurt/Main, Germany
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsvirtual virtual audio virtual cable virtual audio cable virtual audio software virtual audio cable software windows virtual audio cable
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links