w beam269 links
Antennas : 10M
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4465 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 ohm feed line, a PDF file by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 11476 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The All Copper X-Beam for 17 Meters
- WA2UGT X-beam antenna for 17 meters band
[ Hits: 4762 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. This beam antenna is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 18592 | Votes: 349 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 2052 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HB9RU/MTN Beam antenna
- The 2 meters version of the HB9RU antenna in german
[ Hits: 2306 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.13 ]
- A Hairpin match for 5 el. Tonna
- An interesting modification to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna Yagi beam for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db!
[ Hits: 1558 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4650 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- K7PEH Installing The Hex Beam
- Assembling and setup operations of an heabeam antenna by K7PEH
[ Hits: 1321 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 6057 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- W1GQL's Homebrew Hexbeam
- A site dedicated to HexBeam antenna construction. It is complete and you will find all information you need to start homebrewing your own hexbeam antenna.
[ Hits: 2045 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HF Antenna and Tower Raising
- Raising a new tower and a pair of large beam antennas pictures and notes
[ Hits: 2732 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1943 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 4 element yagi for 20 meters
- Pictures and plans of a 4 elements yagi beam antenna for 14 Mhz
[ Hits: 12622 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- DXCC List with your beam headings
- You can have your persolal DXCC country list with correct beam heading calculated on you grid square location
[ Hits: 11968 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.66 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6948 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- Located in France, DXBeam designs and manufactures a range of monoband, dual band and triband antennas, rotary dipoles, Moxons and Yagis
[ Hits: 2436 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- OPTIBEAM Manuals
- Optibeam antennas manuals by 9k2hn
[ Hits: 1425 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- APLT Communications
- Italian ham radio dealer for Icom Array Solutions hyt mfj force12 heil-sound yaesu spiderbeam pkw ameritron acom palstar.
[ Hits: 704 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar terms10 m beam 10m beam 12 10 beam 144 mhz beam 17 m beam 17m beam 2 ele 6m beam 2 ele beam 20 15 10m beam 20 m beam 20m beam 2m 5 ele beam 2m and 5 m beam 2m beam 3 el 6m beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links