Antennas : Shortwave
- Receiving loop for long waves
- Cancelling out unwanted noise sources by DL3FP
[ Hits: 3871 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.4 ]
- Corner reflector antenna
- Do you need a high gain antenna? Have you suffered on picking up interference from unwanted direction? You need a directional antenna but a 12 element Yagi will be too attractive!
[ Hits: 1626 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Hallicrafter Collector
- Chuck Dachis author of radios by hallicrafters. common/unusual Hallicrafters, wanted, FAQ, links, and other treasures
[ Hits: 1333 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- K5ZD contest audio recordings
- Have you ever wanted to listen in on a serious SO2R DX contest effort? hear what the low bands sound like from New England? enjoy a contest without having access to a radio? This is your chance!
[ Hits: 1941 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Most Wanted Survey 2013 - DX Magazine
- Submit your list for The DX Magazine most wanted survey
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Club Log
- Welcome to Club Log, a web-based tool for producing DXCC league tables, log search services and most-wanted lists for ham radio clubs and societies.
[ Hits: 993 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- YO4PX Francisc Grunberg blog
- Articles about Amateur Radio, own writings and translations: history, DXpeditions, contesting and DXing ethics, Codes of Conduct, Suggestions for Pile-ups, Suggestions for Contesters, the most wanted DXCC entities.
[ Hits: 742 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Ham Exchange UK
- For UK resident amateur radio operators. Sell unwanted Ham gear for free
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- bhi Ltd
- Design & manufacture of Noise Eliminating speakers and modules for effective removal of unwanted noise & interference from SSB, HF, VHF, FM & UHF using new DSP technology
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- BHI Ltd
- Noise eliminating products. Remove unwanted background noise and interference leaving only the speech. Clear communications, listen stress free. Dsp noise cancellation solutions.
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Electronic Construction Tutorial
- Everything you wanted to know about building stuff but were afraid to ask."
This series was originally published in "73 Amateur Radio" between November 1997 and February 1998
[ Hits: 1834 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Eliminate QRM from 6 meters band
- The circuit described below will substantially reduce or completely eliminate interference from almost any local source whilst leaving the wanted signal relatively unaffected, even though it may be on the same frequencey by TREVOR, G3ZYY
[ Hits: 1286 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- The fact that the phasing between a wanted signal and an unwanted signal can be different on different antennas is put to advantage. With this condition, the unwanted signal can be cancelled out by controlling amplitude and phase. The heart of the system is some form of phase control circuitry.
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Packetradio for dummy`s
- What is Packet? What Costs Packet? All the answers of questions you always wanted to ask, but you were afraid to ask. Everything about packet communication explained clearly. In dutch
[ Hits: 1289 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Eliminate That QRM
- reduce or completely eliminate interference from almost any local source whilst leaving the wanted signal relatively unaffected, even though it may be on the same frequency
[ Hits: 1099 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Clean Up Your Signals with Band-Pass Filters part 2
- Part 2 You're now much closer to saying
goodbye to your unwanted signal problems!
[ Hits: 1160 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WV7U.com - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U's YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. Everything you wanted to know about using the YC156 or 3CPX800 in a ham radio linear amplifier. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!
[ Hits: 1649 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Local-noise filter
- Suppressing noises from your plasma TV or other unwanted signal sources
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7631 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4 ]
- A spectrum analyzer for the radio amateur
- Good tools are priceless when you need them. Here's a piece of test equipment you've always wanted for your workbench
[ Hits: 3864 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]