wav files29 links
Antennas : Dipole
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3214 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 4798 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Include some interesting shortwave radio audio files, recorded BC stations, and a large colletion of SWL QSL cards
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Microwave audio samples
- 10GHz Rainscatter audio files
[ Hits: 1740 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- maritime mobile station, with sound sample in audio wave files
[ Hits: 1584 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- RTTY and SSTV sounds
- SSTV and RTTY sample sound files in wav or mmv format for test pourposes.
[ Hits: 5586 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 2.78 ]
- DX Audio Files
- MP3 Sound Clips - International Medium-Wave DX by Mark Connelly, WA1ION
[ Hits: 1104 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Digi Mode Sound Files
- Mp3 and wav files linked from this page are intended to help your understanding of what the different digital modes sound like
[ Hits: 1713 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 6mt.com Six Meters World Wide
- Devoted to 6 meters and consist of The Six Club and technical files for vhf through microwave
[ Hits: 3425 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Digital Signals Sounds
- Several files with examples of sounds from digital radio modes on short wave. PSK, RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK FSK Sitor
[ Hits: 1430 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Ham Radio & DSP
- Related histories, facts and opinions by EA2BAJ, includes example of PSK MT63 QPSK audio files in wav file
[ Hits: 2628 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- MultiKeyer is a computer keying program that supports both CW and Phone messages:
CW EME Auto mode sends timed CW messages for EME and Meteor Scatter operation CW "Contest" mode sends Auto CQ, plus preprogrammed messages
Sequenced Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for Meteor Scatter operation Auto Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for contest operation
[ Hits: 2652 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- DK8KW Longwave Information
- Useful pages of longwave operations, includes a lot of reference files, beacons list, sounds and pictures
[ Hits: 1331 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Funkenhauser's WHAMLOG & Mediumwave DX Links
- Free WHAMLOG files download page, medium wave (AM/BCB) resources, homebrew loop antennas, radio receivers, DX lists, DXpeditions, ODXA MW Notebook.
[ Hits: 3717 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- A comprehensive collection of DX information consisting of news, audio files, station profiles, equipment articles, discussion forum, DXpedition reports and logs for mediumwave, shortwave and FM DXers.
[ Hits: 2248 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.01 ]
- Cybercorder 2000
- You can use like a VCR to record from your radio, the internet, or any sound input. Recordings are saved as WAV or MP3 files on your PC hard disk drive, and can easily be played back from the list of completed recordings.
[ Hits: 20440 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- AutoRec is windows freeware time based automatic recorder - player for radio broadcast. Auto Recorder will record or play wav audio files, and execute batch or other executable application programs at scheduled times.
The primary use for Auto Recorder is automatic, unattended recording and playback of network or other satellite-delivered radio station program material.
[ Hits: 4988 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- MorseGen v1.2
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
[ Hits: 2278 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PathSim is a Windows program that can be used to simulate radio propagation paths using a soundcard and/or wave files as the source and destination.
[ Hits: 2562 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- AAVoice digital voice processor
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."
[ Hits: 5627 | Votes: 131 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termsadi files edi files wav files antenna files audio files country files eznec files morse files sound files the ham radio files digital sound files eznec simulation files morse code practice audio files
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links