wav sound35 links
Internet and Radio : Sounds
- Digital Signals
- signals and sounds available on shortwave/vhf radio today along with information on the available equipment needed to understand, analyze or identify these signals
[ Hits: 9202 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- HSCW ping sounds
- You've heard MS pings, of course. But what does a HSCW ping sound like?
[ Hits: 2923 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- maritime mobile station, with sound sample in audio wave files
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- RTTY and SSTV sounds
- SSTV and RTTY sample sound files in wav or mmv format for test pourposes.
[ Hits: 5593 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 2.78 ]
- The PA2S 50 MHz Tape Archives
- The PA2S Tape Archives. Many RealAudio sound clips of 50 MHz DX contacts, recorded during solar cycle 21 and 22.
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX Audio Files
- MP3 Sound Clips - International Medium-Wave DX by Mark Connelly, WA1ION
[ Hits: 1104 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Sounds Sweet Communications Speakers
- Speakers for Amateur Radio, 2-Way Radio, Shortwave and Scanner listening
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Signals Sounds
- Several files with examples of sounds from digital radio modes on short wave. PSK, RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK FSK Sitor
[ Hits: 1433 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- DK8KW Longwave Information
- Useful pages of longwave operations, includes a lot of reference files, beacons list, sounds and pictures
[ Hits: 1331 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- MediaCorp Radio
- Operates Singapore's largest radio network with 11 FM stations and 3 shortwave stations providing sound entertainment and up-to-the-minute news and information locally and internationally.
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kiwi Radio
- New Zealand
[ Hits: 541 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cybercorder 2000
- You can use like a VCR to record from your radio, the internet, or any sound input. Recordings are saved as WAV or MP3 files on your PC hard disk drive, and can easily be played back from the list of completed recordings.
[ Hits: 20457 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- With Scancorder you can record and replay audio from your scanner using your computer soundcard. The audio is recorded digitally as a wave file, so that even digital modes can be re-processed or analysed later.
[ Hits: 5576 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Total Recorder
- Captures any audio from the Internet, records audio from CD, microphone, line-in, converts any sound formats to WAVE and MP3. Total Recorder records streaming audio, Mic input, Line-in input as well as CDs and DVDs, allows users to schedule any number of future recordings
[ Hits: 6818 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.72 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 14344 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 20327 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- PathSim is a Windows program that can be used to simulate radio propagation paths using a soundcard and/or wave files as the source and destination.
[ Hits: 2563 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 69677 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10580 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WXSat for Windows 3.1/95/NT, decodes the signals in the APT format from NOAA, Meteor, Okean, Resurs, Meteosat and GOES Satellites (AM) with a Soundcard. WXSat can decode also FM-Fax for decoding facsimile-signals transmitting via shortwave
[ Hits: 7833 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.56 ]
You can try similar terms4 mhz sound 50 mhz sound ale sound dx sound fft sound ip sound ip sound net op sound psk sound sound sound gen sound tap ssb sound usb sound vlf sound
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links